“Things going downhill??”

Bella's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 63 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Idaho Falls, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Things going downhill??”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

When I first came to Mesquite, a friend of mine ordered this pizza. I thought it was really good. I don't care much for chain pizza's because you can usually find a better non-chain in most cities. The sauce was little sweeter than my taste but overall it was a good pizza. I would give it a 4. I ordered it a couple of times after that and it seemed to get worse and worse. Was very pricey for the large with only cheese and there wasn't much cheese. I expect my pizza top to be covered with cheese not dabbed here and there. Maybe it depends on who is working. Maybe they are cutting on toppings to stretch due to economic problems. Whichever it is it will end up the downfall of their business if they don't straighten it out right away. I have tried other items on their menu and have been happy with those but I'm not going to try pizza for a while.

• Visited June 2013

Mesquite, Nevada
“Sorry not impressed.”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Have ordered in the past with decent results.
Not last night. Over priced and just not good, at all.
I am writing this as I reheat and add to some really terrible pizza leftovers.
Never again.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank pita7317_12
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Because we have a granddaughter named Bella, we thought we would stop at Bella's for lunch. We ordered the 12 inch Chicken BBQ pizza and wasn't disappointed. It was delicious. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We would recommend Bella's as a place to eat.

Visited May 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good pizza, small Italian menu also”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a small place in a strip mall a few blocks off the main drive,, but the pizza is probably the most authentic Italian available in Mesquite. Several other items on the menu, lasagna, Italian sandwiches, pasta, etc. Small dining area is basic but clean and quaintly friendly. Many do take out pizza from here, but eating it fresh at the table is best. Very reasonable prices for ver good Italian food.

• Visited April 2013
Mesquite, Nevada
“Best Pizza in Town!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Have been a customer of Bella Pizza for 16 years and the pizza is consistently excellent---perfect crust---not greasy---fresh ingredients, served piping hot. There is a sit-in restaurant on-site, but I prefer to take-out, as the current location does not offer beer (and it really goes well with their pizza!) A family-owned business, they pay great attention to detail and offer an authentic Italian-style menu. Friendly service and a memorable dining experience. Highly recommended for a great Friday Night---or any night--pizza!!

• Visited March 2013