“No room offers”

Eureka Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Room was clean, with plenty of room to move around .
No tub, shower only. The bed was a little thin for me but we sleep ok. We're accustom to higher quality bedding, like at paris and caesars.
The Sat. night buffet is the place to go for crab legs,
most every thing else there is typical buffet. (not to bad)
We ate breakfast in the cafe both mornings, the food was great ,I order ham and eggs, a big thick slice of ham ( vary tasty) and plate full of hash browns and eggs. ( I would eat here again)
We spent hours playing in the casino, had fun like always. We usually go to vegas but we decided on mesquite this time for something different. Apparently this casino does not send room offers to players. I haven't even seen a thank you in the mail.
There loss.
Next time we'll try one of the other mesquite hotels if we decided to try mesquite again, I heard they invite players back .

Reviewed September 17, 2010

This was the worst part of our trip to Southern Utah. The buffet cost $20 and was by far the most disgusting meal we had though out our trip. Probably the worst meal I have ever had in my life. Several times I had to literally spit the food onto my plate. Everything that I tried was disgusting. My wife was also very disappointed. What a waste of $40+ dollars.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank luvnlife2gether
Reviewed September 4, 2010

We were back from a long trip by car from yellowstone and Utah parks.
After several days spent in the land of Mormons we finally had a night of
fun in mesquite. after a very long day spend at driving.
The Euroka hotel contribute to our wellness.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2010

very nice hotel. is separate from their casino but you can walk or take a small shuttle service. room very clean and nice decor. staff all friendly, did have to wait from 10AM to little after 2PM for room. had arrived from Southern California on a Saturday so this was not unusal. casino is not real large but has many of the normal slots and gaming tables along with bingo. sports book not open but wil be open later. cafe was being remodeled but they offer a limited menu in the buffet area. ate both on the menu and buffet(prime rib and crab legs featured) and all was very good. although room price is higher than Virgin River but this place is much nicer. Casablanca is even higher but can not compare the two. no doubt we will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2010

My husband and I stayed for one night, just passing through, nice room, freshly decorated and the front staff was very helpful. No wi-fi in the room was a little bit of a pain but at least you can access it in the lobby. I thought the price was great at under $70. Would stay here again.

Reviewed August 4, 2010

Pool was closed, NO in-room Wifi, had to go to the lobby in order to use my laptop. I stayed at some very old motels on this trip, and they all had inroom wifi, motel was going to charge me a dollar for a cup of coffee in the lobby, where most of the hotels/motels on this trip (29 days) had free coffee in the lobby and complimentary coffee in the room. This hotel's complimentary coffee in the room amounted to one small cup per person. I feel that I could have gotten more value and services for my money if I had stayed elsewhere in Mesquite.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
dar275, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2010

Dear Valued Guests,

From July 26th - July 28th we under went a brief pool remodeling in order to continue to offer our guests a high quality facility. Notification of the pool's closure was posted on our website as well as at the Front Desk at Check-in. The remodel is over and the pool area looks beautiful.

Free wireless internet access is available in our lobby for all guests to enjoy without usage fees. While we do charge a nominal fee for coffee in the lobby, complimentary coffee brewed from Keurig coffee machines is available in the room. If you would like more than the 3 complimentary coffee cups in the room, please contact the Front Desk for details.

Eureka Hotel Management

Reviewed August 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Eureka Hotel for one night during a long road trip. (We had driven 750+ miles that day.) We had not stayed here before, but it was a very good choice! The rooms were reasonably priced, spacious and clean. We really liked the fact that we didn't have to go through the casino to check-in! We drove right up to the front door under a porte-cochère where we could unload our luggage out of the rain. (Rain? ...I mean a deluge! Not to mention the 60mph wind!) Registration was easy, and we were in our room quickly. This hotel has inside hallways and an elevator. The pool area looked very nice, tho we didn't get a chance to use it. (More rain!). The hotel had a shuttle service to the casino if needed, but the casino is only a short walk away.
We'll be back.