“Eureka not what I expected from the reviews” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eureka Casino Resort

Eureka Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Colorado
“Eureka not what I expected from the reviews”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel is not as clean as the reviews say it is. I went to my room and first thing I noticed was the bathroom counter was dirty, hair on my wrinkled towels, and splatters on the coffee pot and bathroom mirror. It then got worse when we were going to bed I noticed yellow stains on the mattress cover under the sheet. Once I looked further, I noticed the stain went down the bed skirt. It was vomit. I called and the front desk told me we would have to move to a smoking room. I refused and insisted on a nonsmoking room as booked. They finally found us a non smoking room. Then when I checked the next morning if we would stay in this room our entire stay they tried to charge me more for the new room. Not happy would probably try the Holiday Inn next time. They also need to get new towels for the pool area. They are very faded and have holes in them. I probably shouldn't have expected much from a casino property but according to the reviews thought it would be better.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TekCO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Santa Clara, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Enjoyed the nice spacious room along with the great lunch buffet. My wife and I stayed for an overnight trip and enjoyed the relaxing environment. We got the massage package. It was my wife's first massage and she said it was great.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Carol W, Supervisor at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Jared S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review.

Eureka features the #1 hotel in Mesquite with luxurious guestrooms, suites and a beautiful pool. We are very pleased you enjoyed your visit at the buffet for lunch.On your next visit , please try to visit Gregory's Mesquite Grill, our signature fine dining restaurant.

The uniqueness of the spa Eureka experience is that guests can choose between multiply locations of their treatments. Guests may elect to have their massage in a poolside cabana, in the comfort of their room or suite, or in the spa treatment room.

We are pleased you both enjoyed your visit. We all hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again on a future visit.

Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

We felt like we "hit the jackpot" when we saw the breakfast buffet. The food was delicious and the restaurant felt very airy and clean unlike some of the other restaurants we had visited that seemed dark and dingy. The staff was friendly and it was good value for the $.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Carol W, Supervisor at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Charmkins OO,

we sincerely appreciate your praises regarding you and your family's wonderful experience at our breakfast buffet.

At Eureka Casino Resort we pride ourselves in offering friendly efficient service, the best quality products and a fabulous gaming experience. We receive many guests compliments as a testament to our dedication to exceeding our guest's expectations.

Once again, thank you for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit to Eureka Casino resort.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have stayed at the other two Casino Resort Hotels in Mesquite and Eureka is the best. Very clean, comfortable and friendly staff. I highly recommend Eureka Hotel and also the Casino is as wonderful also. I will be back soon.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear BinGolfen,

Thank you for writing a review. The Eureka Casino Resort offers the best accommodations, dining and gambling options in Mesquite.

Established in 1997 The Eureka Casino Resort was originally founded as Rancho Mesquite by Gregory T.H. Lee and his father, Ted Lee. The Lee family is tenacious about customer service and has expanded and remodeled the property frequently to provide better customer service.

Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Eureka Casino Resort.

Washington, UT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stay at Eureka every time I want to spend the night in Mesquite. The hotel is clean and modern, and the staff is excellent. Their restaurant, Gregory's, is excellent! It never disappoints. The only thing the casino is missing is live Keno and their sports book could be a little more expanded. Overall, it's an above average resort and I highly recommend it over the others.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Carol W, Supervisor at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Kathloom,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are pleased you enjoyed your visit with us.

We sincerely appreciate your praises regarding your wonderful experience in Gregory’s Mesquite Grill.

Once again, thank you for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Eureka Casino Resort.

Mesquite, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

rooms are rally nice and people at front desk really work with you to make your stay a great one. would stay at again, prices are great for the place

Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I visited Eureka in December to celebrate her 30th birthday. Although I have stayed here a few times it was her first and she loved it! The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. Bernadette helped us book the trip (she helps me organize a golf trip here every summer) and everything went perfectly. She even included a "gift" of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for my wifes birthday!

The casino is nice and an easy walk across the parking lot. Cheap minimums for craps / roulette for people like us who aren't rich. The food is good, nothing spectacular. All the staff was very professional and welcoming.

We golfed Wolf Creek and Conestoga, two of the nicest courses I have ever played. Great value for the quality of courses.

The only drawback was that the pool was cold, not sure if it is heated in the winter. We went in the hot tub a couple times but getting in to the pool to stretch tired muscles after golf would have been awesome.

It's a great resort and we loved our trip. I will definitely be back in the summer with our annual golf trip!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Carol W, Supervisor at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Steve L,

We sincerely appreciate your praises regarding your wonderful experience at the Eureka Casino Resort.

At Eureka Casino Resort we pride ourselves in offering friendly efficient service, the best quality products and a fabulous dining & gaming experience. We receive many guest compliments as a testament to our dedication to exceeding our guest’s expectations. The Eureka Casino Resort hotel rates #1 in Mesquite, NV. with personal touches and an intimate environment.

CJ White
Gold Club Supervisor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesquite
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
CasaBlanca Hotel, Casino, Golf & Spa
No photo provided
Historic Beaver Dam Lodge
#1 of 1 in Beaver Dam

Been to Eureka Casino Resort? Share your experiences!