“Dinner, Stay, Golf”

Eureka Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
“Dinner, Stay, Golf”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The Eureka Casino - Hotel - Spa - Golf is a great get-a-way. Even if you live in Las Vegas. The whole experience is just Awesome! They make you feel as if you are part of there family. The staff is all very friendly and they give you the best service. Dining in the steak house was not only great service with great tasting food we all got to watch the foot ball game. It also had that “old school feel” service. They made you feel as if you were the only people dinning with them that night. The Chef also had some great tasting unique flavors going on. The hotel lobby and rooms are very nice. I had a great view of the pool with the mountain range behind it. Picture perfect. The Wolf Creak Golf round that was set up for us was just phenomenal. You would think you are on another planet. If you love to golf and the good life that goes with it I would highly recommend booking a package through the Eureka. I know I will be back very soon! I will look into the spa treatments as well next time. That might even help my golf game! And I need help. lol
THANKS

Room Tip: I liked the view of the pool with the mountians range behind it. So Peacefull.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property. I'm truly pleased you had an awesome experience during your visit to Mesquite. I'm hopeful the next time you visit you do try the Spa. I hope to be able to welcome you back soon!!!

Director of Resort Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Started with the Steak House. Server Great, funny attentive and let us alone when needed.
The room was tasteful, comfortable and the bed was perfect.
The Hotel staff was friendly, efficiant and had great personalities.
Golf!! - Wolf Creek was 18 holes of pure Joy. Just when you think you have seen everything, POW the tee box has you standing there in awe. Risk - Reward does not begin to explain. Hit what you know and live with it! This course should be called " Stone Cold Wolf Creek" because if you get out of the ring (fairway) you are going to get a folding chair to the back of your head.
Can't wait to get back there in January!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm pleased to see that you found the room, bed and the hotel staff to your liking. I look forward to welcoming you back in January.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

What an Awesome Time.......Perfect Hotel, Awesome Surf and Turf Dinner, Great Fun in the Casino......Then off to play Wolf Creek the next morning, we couldent have dreamed of a better time had by all.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to see you had a good time in Mesquite. I hope we can welcome you back real soon!!

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We decided to try this hotel this year because we had brought my sister with us on the golf trip and wanted to stay in a suite. We were very pleased with our choice and really enjoyed the Casino being separate from the hotel. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were quiet, the shower pressure was good and the towels were wonderful. I would suggest you bring your own pillows if you like them soft and squishy though...We enjoyed the outdoor hot tubs and the swimmimg pool and the staff was very nice. The only other draw back was the fact that the employees use the same elevator as the guests and they always seem to have a big cart with them and it takes longer to get up and down the 4 floors.

Room Tip: We stayed in the only 2 bedroom suite they have so I am not sure what the other rooms are like.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize the hotel is not equipped with service elevators and you experienced longer wait times traveling between floors.

I hope we can welcome you back soon!

Salida
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We only stay one over night and have great experience . We dont have reservation and was first hotel that we pull in to check availability/rates ,the clerk at front desk she was very polite and helpful quote us gret price for nice king bead and we know right way that we dont need to shop around .We have a very restful night .Thank you for providing high standard hospitality at realy affordable rate.Next time we try to stay moore than one night.!

Room Tip: I'm sure any room would be good .!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you had a great experience.

I hope we can welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We just spent two nights at Eureka Casino Resort and had a thoroughly enjoyable time. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are large, and the beds are amazingly comfortable. The only criticism we had is that the towels in the rooms don't live up to all of the other excellent features. We found the towels to be thin and rough, which is totally out of sync with all of the other upgrades throughout the property. The amenities (shampoo, soaps, lotion, Keurig machine) in the room are very upscale, and we would definitely stay at the Eureka again on our next visit to Mesquite.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property. I'm pleased that you found the hotel to be the best in Mesquite. I apologize that the towels didn't reflect the rest of the property. We are looking into alternative options. Hope to see you again soon!

Cedar City, Utah
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Me and the hubby stayed one night at the Eureka for a midweek getaway. We loved the hotel. The rooms were recently updated and very clean. We liked that the hotel was separate from the casino- across the parking lot. The complimentary Starbucks coffee in the lobby was a definite plus and the staff were very friendly.
The casino was alot of fun! The bartenders were very consistent with their mixed drinks and the cocktail waitresses were great. My husband played the tables mostly while I was on the slots. The pitboss even upgraded my husbands players card to GOLD just because he was in his section! We loved the Eureka and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and it was a great room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda G
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property. I'm pleased you enjoyed your midweek getaway. Hope to see you again soon!