“Still a 5 Best Room for the dollar I have ever seen”

Eureka Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Phoenix
“Still a 5 Best Room for the dollar I have ever seen”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed here 6 months ago, still loved the experience again this time. I can not think of a negative item for the super clean Hotel or the Casino. Well I guess a few, the showers at the pool need some work, but the area and pool are wonderful, just the controls. I would like to comment on John at the front desk, I walked by him 5 times in one evening, he was not on the phone or busy and he never said Boo. Tessa was a cheerful gal and I could not even sneak by her with out a "How is your stay going, or Hello, how are you?" There was a Kaylee or similar that was pretty stale too. The room was fabulous, Price unbelievable about $60 w/ AAA Location great, a little away from the Casino, so I can go and then be away....Very Nice, I will stay again next year

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor, I never hear a sound
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay. See you next year!!

Director of Resort Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Richfield, Utah, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Spent the Labor Day weekend in a Garden Room, absolutely LOVED the patio, huge shower (where I could spend the rest of my life in)! Among the amazing room, the food @ the Mason Street restaurant for each of our meals was perfect, service was great! The entertainment at the Lounge was also awesome, especially while spending time at our favorite slots :) Couldn't have expected more out of all the staff that helped us!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I hope we can welcome you back soon!!

Central Florida, Florida
Reviewed September 23, 2012

First rate hotel in a lovely setting. We spent two nights in Mesquite at the Eureka as we toured Nevada, and thoroughly enjoyed the rest and relaxation. Beautiful part of the country, great for walking and biking. Friendly casino personnel and entertainment in the cocktail lounge. We will definitely return next year.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I agree that Mesquite is beautiful and I'm very pleased you found the hotel to your liking. Hope to see you again soon!!

Taylorsville, Utah
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our entire experience was excellent. The Buffet was great, the rewards card desk was well staffed and freindly and helpful. Lots of promotions going on so it kept everything exciting for the entire weekend. It was clean and the tables were well staffed with plenty of low limit tables available. Great variety of tables and slots, attentive cocktail servers. Our experience here saved our vacation after a dissapointing experience at the Virgin River.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased the Eureka and the staff saved your vacation. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Diamond Bar, California
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were on the way to Utah to go to the parks - didn't want to stay on Vegas so we headed to Mesquite. Had a wonderful stay very clean and staff friendly and helpful. At at the coffee shop and the food was good, big servings.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you found the food and room to your liking and the staff friendly and helpful. Hope to see you again soon.

Redondo Beach, California
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I bypassed Las Vegas and stayed here on my way to a camping trip in Utah. The rooms and the outdoor pool area were very nice and well kept. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The casino and restaurants are a short wall across the parking lot (they also have a shuttle)
I ate dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and the meals were very good and cheap. They also have a buffet but it was too much food for me. If you join the players club you also save $2. The casino has lots of penny slots so you can have fun playing without loosing much.
They also give out free bags of ice.
I met several couples who fly into Vegas than drive to Mesquite to stay and play golf.

Much more relaxing, quite and less $$ than Vegas.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank richard g
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy you choose to bypass Las Vegas and spend some time with us here in Mesquite. Hope to see you again soon!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a nice little gem of a casino. We got a players club card, and within a short time had qualified for some nice freebies for first time members. The slots are pretty liberal and we actually left with some of their money. The person next to us got a 1099 and a check. The buffet was mixed with the coffee shop. The only down thing is that the casino is all smoking with no non smoking areas. We had To move a Couple of times as cigar smokers sent out more smoke then our BBQ. The hotel is located a 10 minute walk away from the casino, or a golf cart ride away. Handicapped parking is always full with limited spaces. Overall, nice stop for a stretch break.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family