“My favorite place to stay!”

Eureka Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Saint George, Utah, United States
“My favorite place to stay!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This hotel is by far the best one in mesquite. There staff is amazing, rooms are always clean. Its a great pool and very clean rooms!

1 Thank Liz D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Mesquite, Nevada
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have traveled to Mesquite NV on several occasions and have now stayed at all the major properties and the rooms and service at the Eureka were far superior to the other properties. Their rooms look brand new, were impeccably clean and maintanined and had a friendly room attendant staff that greeted me warmly everytime I came across one in the halls! While their pool does not have a volcano in the middle of it, it also was NOT full of kids using their "outside voices". (If you have a bunch of young kids- go stay down the road!) Their restaurants did not disappoint and I did GREAT in the casino! What more could you want. My future trips to Mesquite will now have me booking with the Eureka, hands down!

Room Tip: If you can get one close to the pool- do it, unless you want something quieter.
1 Thank McHosers
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Stayed at this hotel from April 27th to May 2nd. Went with a group of 24 guys from Barrie, ON to golf. We upgraded after 1 night (planned ahead) and got a room on the ground floor with a walk out to the pool. Out room was excellant. No complaints at all. The pool area was excellant. Would definetely stay here next year if we go back out west instead of Myrtle Beach.
Blaine

Room Tip: Upgrade to pool level.
1 Thank Blackangus9
Englewood, Colorado
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I organized a group of 28 golfers to stay at the Eureka and golf at several of Mesquites golf courses. We had a great time. The hotel staff was excellent, the rooms were very comfortable and CLEAN. We have been going to Mesquite for 9 years and have stayed in all the hotel, The Eureka is the best. We will be back.

Rancho Murieta, California
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Our group of twenty four golfers enjoyed our stay at the Eureka. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Our package included fours rounds of great golf. We played Conestoga twice; Sandhollow in Hurricane UT; and Desert Pines in Vegas as we headed to the airport for home.
The hotel provided us with a private dinning room one evening where golf stories and lies were plentiful!
We look forward to our next trip to Mesquite and the hospitality of the Eureka staff.
Mike

Room Tip: Consider the patio rooms when booking
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Oak Park, California
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We were on our way home (to CA) from Zion and thought we'd get a less expensive room in Mesquite, an hour from Zion. My husband had stayed here last year and thought it was very nice. He was WRONG -- at least this time. I should have suspected when all they showed on the promo page was the POOL, which is very pretty! The front lobby is nice, very modern, and fairly bright and welcoming. BUT as soon as we walked down the hallway to the elevator, all I smelled was cigarette smoke. It was also very dark and dingy. Our room (233) was so dark I had to move my suitcase to the window in order to see inside. That was AFTER someone had come up to the room to fix the dead plugs so we could use the hair dryer and lamps. One of the bedspreads was filthy (my husband's description) and the shower floor was stained. Creepy. The room had not been updated in quite a while since the TV was an old 21" tube model and the mattresses were obviously not new. I missed having a little refrigerator, too. The restaurant (and casino) was across the parking lot. We'd hiked 7 miles that day so that was not a welcome "feature" to the hotel. Thankfully, it was just a quick overnight stay so we were out of there in a hurry the next morning. I wish we'd stayed in Springdale rather than this dump OR have driven another hour to Vegas. Hindsight 20/20.I also need to learn to speak up if I am not happy about the room.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room that has been upgraded recently with a flat screen television. I'd a...
1 Thank LauraJ48
Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. I apologize the room was not to your liking. Our property has undergone many upgrades over the years and we do have plans to do much more. I wish you would have mentioned something after viewing the room, as we have many different options for you to choose from. Our Enclave Jacuzzi rooms are the most recent remodeled of our rooms and are equipped with a 40-inch flat screen TV, white duvet bedding, new Sealy Pillow top mattress, air bubble tub and separate fully tiled shower.

I hope you will give us another try in one of our newly remodeled rooms next time you travel through or to Mesquite. We hope to welcome you back.

Tim
GRAND JUNCTION
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Had another great stay at the Eureka Resort as part of our annual guys golf trip. Comfortable rooms, great pool area, good food. Quiet but convenient to the casino. All arrangements for golf were excellent. The staff was efficient and friendly. Will definitely stay there again!

Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Tim