“Very unique!”

Conestoga Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Mesquite Public Golf at it's Best! Voted by the locals as "The BEST IN MESQUITE" for 2011. Also rated as "One of the Best You Can Play in Nevada", #5 by GolfWeek Magazine. Play Conestoga Golf Club on your next Las Vegas or St. George, UT vacation! Experience Troon Golf on 18 World Class golf holes for the perfect golf get away or group outing. Conestoga Golf Club, crafted by nature and forged over time!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the most unique courses I have ever played. The front nine is incredible and makes you feel like you are playing golf on Mars. Course is in great shape. Must be straight of the tees. Very enjoyable one of a kind experience. Certainly one of the top courses in Nevada.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was not enamored with my golfing experience in Mesquite, having played Conestoga and Wolf Creek neither one of which i liked. Coyote Springs is about an hour away and that is another experience all together - an excellent golf course. There are two things I did not like about Conestoga. One is the course itself - it is boring. It was in good shape, but there is nothing remarkable about it. It tries to trick itself out like Wolf Creek but does not pull it off. The second thing I did not like is there were no amenities on the course. There was no beverage cart that roamed the course. There was only once cart that parked itself in the shade next to a par three on the front nine. That was it! I did not even see water on the course, although there may have been some. This is the desert and it is hot and dry. People need water. They did not even put water in our cart which almost every course in the desert does. I would not play this course again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I played here and was very impressed by the course conditioning, the great service and amenities (wonderful large driving range) and the layout itself. I was teamed up with three local members and enjoyed played from the tips. The course was in great shape and I really enjoyed the holes, which were not as tricked out as Wolf Creek but still had dazzling elevation changes and required good strategy to get around. In all, I would highly recommend this course and look forward to returning again one day.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

i have played a lot of courses in the area, i would take this course over all of them. the course was in prime condition, the cart people and starters were great and informed us about different the holes based on our abilities of the game

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I play from the back tees. This course is very challenging and fun from those tees. Sure, there are some holes that you may find a bit "quirky", but once you play the course you will find the target areas for your level. The course is fair and in very, very good condition. It is a "must-play" while in Mesquite.