Although this was a last minute decision, we had a blast and we will probably do it again. The Casablanca is an older resort and it could certainly use some updating. The rooms were clean, but dated. The Casino was not huge, but adequate. The on site restaurants were what you' expect, but the restaurant service was not great. The food was the same as the service.
Our favorite part as a family was the pool and sand volleyball. We had a great time soaking up the sun and playing. They have a small water slide that the kids enjoyed. The hot tub was warm, but needed to be 3 times as big or have multiple hot tubs.
I enjoyed the spa and massage. Again, everything was little dated, but overall a decent value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your CasaBlanca Hotel, Casino, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf And Spa
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Resort Mesquite
- Casablanca Mesquite