“Great stay!”

CasaBlanca Hotel, Casino, Golf & Spa
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stayed for a night with my boyfriend on July 4 2013. Customer service was great and they gave us an upgrade for our room. Our room was excellent. It was clean and a nice size! There were a lot of kids staying but you wouldn't know they were there. We went to the spa for a massage and it was worth it! Especially love the mineral pool! No kids around and you could relax! We ate at one of the restaurants there and it was okay food. My boyfriend had the mesquite burger and he enjoyed that. We plan on going again when we get the chance!

Room Tip: Our room was on the side where the pool was and there were a bunch of people outside but we couldn...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nisha1982
There are newer reviews for CasaBlanca Hotel, Casino, Golf & Spa

Reviewed July 9, 2013

If I could give this hotel a ZERO rating I would! My husband and 2 mo. old son stayed here July 2013 and were put in a room on Floor One. When I walked in I took off my shoes to relax, as we had been driving ALL day, thank goodness I didn't go far because there were cockroaches on the floor!! We called the front desk and they moved us to the second floor and when my husband went to the front desk to exchange the key the attendant stated, "We don't seem to have as much of a problem with 'THOSE' (the cockroaches) on the higher levels." I guess he didn't want others knowing about their INFESTATION! When we got to our second room I immediately saw there were squish marks on the carpet that looked exactly like dead bug juice!! EW! More cockroaches came out on the wall as we were eating dinner in our room and unfortunately it was so late we just stayed. None of the staff was apologetic about the COCKROACH INFESTATION at all. Please don't waste your money!

Room Tip: Uh, go somewhere else!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank SlamberUse
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were traveling thru Mesquite on our way to Bryce Canyon in our RV and we stayed at the RV Park behind the hotel. The reservations are made by the hotel as is check-in. The sites are large and have full hook ups and they are only $20 a night plus tax. ( What a Deal ). You have full use of the pool too, which is a beautiful pool. There is a water slide for kids and us adults too! The pool grounds are really really nice with grass and shade and there is a place to get drinks too right by the pool. It was very very hot out ( 116F) when we arrived at the RV park so we got into our suits and headed straight to the pool. There is a service entrance for the RVers to use that gets you into the pool area very quickly. The bathroom at the RV Park is very very clean with showers and air conditioned. We used the RV Park bathroom to shower as our RV was not staying too cool with it being so hot out.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank JstLv2Crz
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our way home from a 9 day family vacation. We chose Casa Blanca for their pool knowing our boys would enjoy it after a long day of travel. First, the clerk was rude during check in. The room was dated, clean enough but there was hair in the tub and the edge of the room near the baseboard had not been cleaned in some time. No information about the hotel or map of the hotel was in the room. Went looking for the pool only to find that they close at 8pm. A family down the hall had kids just as disappointed as ours. I know this is not a place geared towards families, but 8 pm closure for the pool seems a bit early. Regardless, I would not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brooke E
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Woke up with several bites on my legs. Told the staff at the desk that I was bit and wanted a refund. They called security. Who took me to their office to file a report and photograph my bites. Allegedly an investigation is to be done and a Mr. Winters will be getting back with me. Left the hotel very upset with no refund and went directly to a laundry mat to wash all of my belongings while my bags cook in the hot car. Not the restful vacation I was looking for! I do not understand why I was not refunded the cost of my stay instantly. The hotel is in desperate need of better management. What a horrible place!

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank MissKatieDi
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed here two nights. The rooms are decorated the same as they were 20 years ago. The TV in the room is an outdated tube model. Rooms have no coffee pot but do have a hair dryer and a iron and ironing board.. All of the rooms have two queen beds. No option for a king. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the room was clean. The spa is very nice with a hot mineral pool and steam room The main pool was a great way to cool off with a large waterfall. The staff was friendly and helpful. Prices on weekends double. Thursday was $50 and Friday was $100. There is a $5 resort fee per night. The coffee shop has a big menu and the food is good and the portions are large. There is one bar in the casino which is always full. The machines have average payouts.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2013

If your heading to Utah or Arizona .. This is a great stop over.. Nice casino..pool.. And very low key but nice I was there on a Saturday night after flying into Vegas on our way to the north rim Grand Canyon .. Seemed a good place to start..good valet service.. Dragged all our stuff to our room at midnight.. Gave us good direction to fast food. Del taco..had a bite by the pool.. Nice seating I enjoyed the bar. Fair slots and the drinks were comp if you played.. Good bartenders..and morning coffee was just fine..and off to Grand Canyon ..way better then Vegas .. And a fine golf course..although I did not have a chance to tee it up..

Room Tip: First floor near pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple