“Bed Bugs Beware!!!!”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Memphis, Tennessee
“Bed Bugs Beware!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Woke up with several bites on my legs. Told the staff at the desk that I was bit and wanted a refund. They called security. Who took me to their office to file a report and photograph my bites. Allegedly an investigation is to be done and a Mr. Winters will be getting back with me. Left the hotel very upset with no refund and went directly to a laundry mat to wash all of my belongings while my bags cook in the hot car. Not the restful vacation I was looking for! I do not understand why I was not refunded the cost of my stay instantly. The hotel is in desperate need of better management. What a horrible place!

• Stayed June 2013
6 Thank MissKatieDi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Henderson, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed here two nights. The rooms are decorated the same as they were 20 years ago. The TV in the room is an outdated tube model. Rooms have no coffee pot but do have a hair dryer and a iron and ironing board.. All of the rooms have two queen beds. No option for a king. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the room was clean. The spa is very nice with a hot mineral pool and steam room The main pool was a great way to cool off with a large waterfall. The staff was friendly and helpful. Prices on weekends double. Thursday was $50 and Friday was $100. There is a $5 resort fee per night. The coffee shop has a big menu and the food is good and the portions are large. There is one bar in the casino which is always full. The machines have average payouts.

Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

If your heading to Utah or Arizona .. This is a great stop over.. Nice casino..pool.. And very low key but nice I was there on a Saturday night after flying into Vegas on our way to the north rim Grand Canyon .. Seemed a good place to start..good valet service.. Dragged all our stuff to our room at midnight.. Gave us good direction to fast food. Del taco..had a bite by the pool.. Nice seating I enjoyed the bar. Fair slots and the drinks were comp if you played.. Good bartenders..and morning coffee was just fine..and off to Grand Canyon ..way better then Vegas .. And a fine golf course..although I did not have a chance to tee it up..

Room Tip: First floor near pool
Park City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

On Sat. june 15th my wife and I checked in and as usual everything went smooth...we've been coming here since it was Players' Island and seen many changes over the years, mostly good.At about 4:30 p.m. we decided to play wheel of fortune. My wife went to her favorite 25 cent machine and I went to the $5 Wheel of Fortune. On my 2nd spin the 1 st wheel stopped as it should but the other 2 wheels kept spinning for about 30 sec. I pushed the service button and both wheels quite spinning and the ticket drawer in front opened allowing me to see inside the machine. The attendant said she couldn't give me my 2 credits back so I asked to speak with her supervisor. That would be Steve Squire, Slot Shift Supervisor. I explained to him what had happened and requested if he could reimburse my 2 credits as the machine had malfunctioned .He said the machine had not malfunctioned and that was normal and that "all slot machine payouts are predetermined" If that's true why are people putting money in them? He continued to argue with me in front of 2 couples that were playing the $1 slots next to me.They couldn't believe what he was telling me and told him my account of what happened was accurate. He refused to reimburse my 2 credits worth $10 so I asked to speak to his supervisor, he said he didn't have a supervisor and his say was final. I went over and told the cashiers my problem and they told me his supervisor was the Pitboss. I went to the Pitboss and told him what had happened. He asked for my players card, I didn't have one so he took my drivers license and issued me a players card with $40 worth of food & beverage credit and apologized for Steve Squires behavior. The Pitboss was a true professional and curteous as all other employees I encountered were. The 2 couples that witnessed this encounter I later ran into and asked the outcome. I told them it had been resolved by the Pitboss. I've told many people of this encounter and I'm sure they have also...quite a bit of negative PR over $10. I don't know where they found the Slot Shift Super. but he was very unprofessional and argumentative. Kudos to Peggy in the casino bar, she's great, and Ruebun in Katherines Lounge, very personable and a pleasure to have them serve us. Other than that experience, our stay was great. From what I understand the majority of the hotel is owned by by Southpoint and they are making small changes here and there, and it appears to be for the better...and always get a Players' Card! Mark Groenig, Park city,Utah

4 Thank groenigL
Cedar City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Nice place to stay while traveling between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas. Mesquite is like Las Vegas was 25 years ago. The CasaBlanca Casino Resort is a very nice place to stay. The rooms are average for a casino hotel, though new bedding has been added. The pool and spa are wonderful, if my wife is quiet and happy then I know that the spa was very relaxing. The casino has all the Nevada slots and table games, if you are a gambler. Kathernine's Restaurant is a great dinning experience, food and atmosphere is so nice, and affordable. Great place to have fun, eat and relax.

Room Tip: Have fun, relax and enjoy all this resort has to offer.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

The room was clean, and I like the little refrigerator that was included. It sure would be nice if they offered king sized beds as well as the queens. This is the cleanest, nicest casino/hotel in Mesquite. The dealers at the tables are very professional, and the non-table games are new and clean. We always have fun there. The pool is absolutely amazing, and well worth the few extra $$ to stay there just because of it.

Room Tip: If you have trouble walking very far, ask for a room near the elevator. It can be quite a hike if yo...
Walla Walla, Washington, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Resort has a lot of amenities on site - spa (must make a reservation), pool, excellent valet service, several restaurants, bars, casino. The room was comfortable and clean. It included a TV, refrigerator (didn't seem to be working), hair dryer, ironing board and iron. The shower had plenty of hot water. Would like to see central air rather than room AC units as they wake you up as they cycle throughout the night. The restaurant was good and quick. Katherine's food was excellent (but you do need a reservation). There was cigarette smoke throughout the casino - pretty intense at times.

Room Tip: Higher floors seem to have less foot traffic throughout the night. Good view of the pool. Non-smok...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family