We just returned from a 5 day golf trip and had a wonderful time. This Hotel is pretty nice and comfortable, it has many positive qualities and some negative ones too. The rooms are ordinary and a little small. The pillows are foam bricks and the walls are like paper,(especially if you have an adjoining room). I had barely any hot water for 2 of my showers and the toilet is the lowest sitting toilet I have ever seen in my life. However, the people that work there are friendly and very nice, (except maybe the front desk). The prices are from the 1980's for meals, drinks, spa treatments, etc...There is a beautiful large pool with a really nice jacuzzi area! There is a slide and the lounge chairs are of better quality as are the towels...They have a Starbucks in the lobby as well as a Dreyers Ice Cream place. So, if you bring your own pillow and maybe some ear plugs, your good! Oh, and when was the last time you saw a $2 Craps Table?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your CasaBlanca Hotel, Casino, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf And Spa
- Casablanca Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Resort Mesquite
- Casablanca Mesquite