“Pay first restaurant”

Stugeons Inn & Casino
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Lovelock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Not far from freeway. Inside only casino in town.
Newman, California
“Pay first restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

At this restaurant you go to the cash register to get your menus. After you decide what you want, go back to the register and wait for the waitress to come so you can give her your order and pay for it. When the food was ready, she brought it to us. Apparently you are not allowed refills on coffee or water. Unless we didn't get them because the middle aged waitress was too busy complaining to her two male friends about a new busboy that was hired.
My family was the only patrons for awhile, then I did notice another couple later. The food was good. I had written down the time and what we all ordered. However I have misplaced the paper.
When we entered the restaurant, the waitress was sitting at a table with her friends (co-workers from the casino) Which is fine, as there were no customers. She sat back down after taking my payment for our food order, after bringing us our food and after taking payment from the other couple.
As we were sitting two tables away and she was speaking loudly, we could hear her complaints about the new worker that was hired and how hard she herself worked. (throughout our whole meal) We could not help but laugh outloud when we heard her say, "I'm so tired, this is the first time I've sat down all day"
The restaurant was clean. The food was good. But will we go there again? NO