“Excellent Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Lovelock B&B and Inns
Bethesda
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2010

We stayed for two nights. The large room was clean and the linens and towels fresh. The manager went out of his way to make sure that the propane grill has fuel and was ready to use. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2010

What can i say? Room was big and comfortable. There was a kitchen with fridge, microwave and all the stuff you need. Everything was clean and fresh. I hear that someone eles took tle place one month ago, the guy was very kind and he showed me a room befoire i booked it.
And what is important for me - there is free wifi in the room :)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank nataliacicha
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2010

I don't know what You want from this inn, it was verry good, room was big and clean . There was a kitchen , fridge and microvawe. I think that You might be from the rival inns! In the office u can find fresh coffee and muffins for your breakfast. Owner was very nice, I'd like to stay there again!

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank acd86
california
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2010

THE rooms were disgusting and expensive so i went down the road a little way and found a nice motel thats much cheaper and cleaner,i like this motel called the covered wagon will be staying there again

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mt Shasta
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

Our room was so dirty that I asked for a rag to wipe it down, there was dust layered on all the furniture, the bathroom floor was black with dirt, the toilet hadn't been wiped down, their were coffee drippings on the tray of the coffee station. The TV remote didn't work, the bath tub hadn't been cleaned there was soap scum dripping off the side shelf. The room had been vacuumed but only the path areas, no chairs had been moved to vacuum under and there was about 2" of dust. The stove was dirty, had food drippings all over it, the kitchen sink smelled. I definitely will never stay there again. I asked the manager if we could get a discount because of the condition of the room and they denied it, said they had processed their batch for the night and couldn't do anything about it. . . . . . This hotel should be shut down it is so disgustingly dirty.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
na
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2009

I know why there is a no refund policy, this place is completely disgusting! We should have stayed across the street at the hotel and casino! The room we got the bed is actually BROKEN! The wood in the box spring is broken, the room is filthy! You can tell they haven't vacuumed in a long time. The carpet is also very stained, the sheets are unclean, the towels are unclean, the furniture is unkept, there is a no refund policy so we had to stay here after paying for the room. I did some cleaning with Lysol wipes at least I brought some on my trip. This hotel is NOT worth $77 per night. Going to make a complaint in the morning & make sure to take pictures as well....if nothing from the hotel manager then I think I will contact a local new paper with the photos or a new station. This is DISGUSTING!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank taryn27
Silicon Valley
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2009

Stay away - it's disgusting. And most definitely NOT worth the exorbitant price of $89/night. Isaw the AAA discount and assumed they were triple A approved. Nope. And it's amazing that they claim Merle Haggert (Sp?) and Shery Crow have both stayed here (um, not together LOL) - I cannot imagine this to be true. Within 5 minutes of viewing the filthy room, we requested to cancel our credit card transaction so we could move on. Nope. The manager kept repeating "no refund policy" - We're here but I'm not happy and thought I'd let others' know. Go to Sturgeon's Hotel across the street, I wished we had!!!

1 Thank KHGSiliconValley