“Horrible!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Lovelock B&B and Inns
na
“Horrible!!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2009

I know why there is a no refund policy, this place is completely disgusting! We should have stayed across the street at the hotel and casino! The room we got the bed is actually BROKEN! The wood in the box spring is broken, the room is filthy! You can tell they haven't vacuumed in a long time. The carpet is also very stained, the sheets are unclean, the towels are unclean, the furniture is unkept, there is a no refund policy so we had to stay here after paying for the room. I did some cleaning with Lysol wipes at least I brought some on my trip. This hotel is NOT worth $77 per night. Going to make a complaint in the morning & make sure to take pictures as well....if nothing from the hotel manager then I think I will contact a local new paper with the photos or a new station. This is DISGUSTING!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank taryn27

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Silicon Valley
Reviewed August 28, 2009

Stay away - it's disgusting. And most definitely NOT worth the exorbitant price of $89/night. Isaw the AAA discount and assumed they were triple A approved. Nope. And it's amazing that they claim Merle Haggert (Sp?) and Shery Crow have both stayed here (um, not together LOL) - I cannot imagine this to be true. Within 5 minutes of viewing the filthy room, we requested to cancel our credit card transaction so we could move on. Nope. The manager kept repeating "no refund policy" - We're here but I'm not happy and thought I'd let others' know. Go to Sturgeon's Hotel across the street, I wished we had!!!

1 Thank KHGSiliconValley

Been to The Royal Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Royal Inn

Property: The Royal Inn
Address: 1435 Cornell Ave, Lovelock, NV 89419
Location: United States > Nevada > Lovelock
Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Lovelock
Hotel Class:2 star — The Royal Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Royal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Royal Hotel Lovelock