visited Laughlin for the 1st time last October from We stayed at the Ramada. Chosen through the reviews read here on trip advisor.
We spent 5 very pleasant days here, the rooms were
clean and pleasntly furnished,staff were very friendly and could all speak good english( a big change from Vegas)
The casino was just about the right size I would say not to large and overwelmimg like the Vegas ones and not to small and cramped like the pioneer.
The meals in the cafe and buffet were excellent, the only down side was we did,nt enjoy our meals in the italian or the mexican restaurants but that could be just down to our own particular taste and not a reflection on the quality.
I would recomend this hotel to anyone coming to Laughlin, if they like good old fashioned service and courtesy, not for families I would have thought or for young people looking for a Vegas experience.
Personally After visiting Vegas 2 twice before I'll be giving it a miss in future and going straight to laughlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tropicana Hotel & Casino in Laughlin, NV, we thrive on remaining your number one vacation destination along the Colorado River. Our charming property features an expansive gaming floor, complete with roulette, blackjack, craps and tournaments, clean & modern hotel rooms, and nightly entertainment throughout our several concert venues. When you're ready to crash, enjoy our two 1500-room hotel towers, newly renovated and tailored to your needs. Splash around in our gorgeous outdoor pool located in our Town Square area, outfitted with plenty of lounging, jumbo TV and an adorable coffee/sandwich cafe. Cool off inside by browsing our gift shops or sitting down to dine at one of our several restaurants and bars located alongside the casino floor. When the sun goes down and the casino glows green, stick around to catch one of our legendary entertainers at our Caboose Lounge or outdoors in our Victory Plaza - we promise it will be worth your while! Interested in booking a large event or wedding reception? We've got that covered, too! Call or visit us today to inquire about our two spacious private event rooms, accessed by a dazzling spiral staircase and draped in classic decor. Oh, and did we mention free WiFi capabilities in all property buildings?! There's so much to see, what are you waiting for! Tropicana Laughlin is a Tropicana Entertainment Property. Tropicana Entertainment Inc. Owns and operates eight (8) casinos and resorts in Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey Aruba and Missouri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropicana Laughlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Express Hotel Laughlin
- Tropicana Express Laughlin Nv