We were enticed to visit the Tropicana in Laughlin with a mailing offering complimentary rooms, with two food vouchers and free casino play. Our check in was smooth and even though it was 3:00 and check in was 4:00 our room in the adult tower was ready. The first thing we saw when we opened the door were the four inch white plantation shutters at the window. What a nice decorator touch! The room was furnished with two queen beds, a dresser, nightstand and table and chairs in a dark finish with brushed chrome pulls. Although there were three lamps in the room, they were all mismatched. The beds were comfortable and the linens nice. There was a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, refrigerator, clock and flat screen TV. There was a daily charge for internet access. The bathroom was tiny - a large person would struggle here. There was one sink and a fiberglass shower with glass doors and no tub. The bathroom door could not be opened or closed while sitting on the toilet. The toiletries were minimal - two bars of soap and a bottle of shampoo, but the towels were large and fluffy. We had fish and chips at Carnegie's Diner and were pleased with the large portions. The Roundhouse Buffet was an average buffet for Laughlin, but the desserts were disappointing. Passagio's Itaiian Restaurant was perfect and very reasonable. The Poolside Café offers coffee, bagels, wonderful pastries and gourmet sandwiches. There was a pool and two spas and were opened from 7am till 10pm. We had a great mini vacation and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tropicana Laughlin, we thrive on remaining your number one vacation destination along the Colorado River. Our charming property features an expansive gaming floor, complete with roulette, blackjack, craps and tournaments, clean & modern hotel rooms, and nightly entertainment throughout our several concert venues. When you're ready to crash, enjoy our two 1500-room hotel towers, newly renovated and tailored to your needs. Splash around in our gorgeous outdoor pool located in our Town Square area, outfitted with plenty of lounging, jumbo TV and an adorable coffee/sandwich cafe. Cool off inside by browsing our gift shops or sitting down to dine at one of our several restaurants and bars located alongside the casino floor. When the sun goes down and the casino glows green, stick around to catch one of our legendary entertainers at Tango's Lounge or outdoors in our Victory Plaza - we promise it will be worth your while! Interested in booking a large event or wedding reception? We've got that covered, too! Call or visit us today to inquire about our two spacious private event rooms, accessed by a dazzling spiral staircase and draped in classic decor. Oh, and did we mention free WiFi capabilities in all public areas?! There's so much to see, what are you waiting for! Tropicana Laughlin is a Tropicana Entertainment Property. Tropicana Entertainment Inc. Owns and operates eight (8) casinos and resorts in Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey Aruba and Missouri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Laughlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Express Hotel Laughlin
- Tropicana Express Laughlin Nv