Tropicana Laughlin
$53
$48
$43
  • Pool
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
$22
$50
$25
Harrah's Laughlin(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
$44
$31
$40
1,213 results
All reviewstropicana expresspromenade toweradult towerpoolside cafejacuzzi suitecolorado riveroutlet mallplayers cardother hotelsbed was very comfortablehotel casinoslot machinescarnegiesteakhousegamblingbingovegas
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I chose this hotel because I have a 4 year old and thought the train at the hotel would be something he would like. We were there for 4 days and never saw the train. The rooms were probably the cleanest I have ever seen in a hotel. The beds were not very comfortable and the front desk workers were not super friendly, but the cafe workers and gift shop workers were really nice. There was a charge for internet access which would have been nice not to have to incur. They didn't have much information for things to do outside of the hotel but there is a visitors center about a half mile away.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ann D
Reviewed June 9, 2012

If not in main/front tower, rooms are very old and show it... beds not comfortable...and is a long walk uphill (very long ramp) to get to older tower so with luggage it is very inconvenient. Main tower again is ok.

Good place to stay when promos are rooms under $40 on weekends and/or additional free night. Otherwise, at regular weekend price, would not stay....

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room in the MAIN/FRONT Tower ONLY... (and facing the main street)
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Harvey-Priscilla
Reviewed May 28, 2012

No coffee maker, No fridge... Poor plumbing... I placed my reservation a week prior to arrival for a non-smoking room. The reservation desk lady told me they just got my reservation that day and therefore had no "non-smoking" rooms available that matched my reservation. so I either downsized to a one bed or go to a smoking room... for the same price of course...I have never been there before and the lady did not tell me anything about the hotel and its amenities,. My daughter grabbed a map off the counter and then I had to ask which building I was going to be in. They did offer to "ozone" the room but I would have to wait at least an hour.. it was already 9 pm...

The beds were very comfy..

Room Tip: Im not the only one who didnt get a non-smoking room when reserved. I assume you could go up the ladder if they fail to give you the room you reserved. It seems that is a common problem with this hotel. Dont be surprised if they fail you...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank bikertrash2007
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We went for my husbands 50th birthday. Definitely would go back again! Everyone was very nice! Loved the Prime Rib sandwich for $6.99 in the Mexican restaurant. We also had the seafood buffet Sat. night which was great for the price $17.00 with crab legs.
The room itself needed upgrading but the jacuzzi tub was huge. The mirror doors kept coming off the track and actually hit my husbands lip when he tried to move it. The view was great from the 24th floor!
The negative was the shower was actually in the jacuzzi instead of being separate.

The casino was nice and had all the new machines!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PMCCREADY
Reviewed May 13, 2012

After getting married in Las Vegas we moved on to Laughlin and stayed at the Tropicana. The room was basic but clean and quiet and the hotel is very friendly and in a great central location. I actually preferred the Tropicana to the Wynn (!)which was pretentious, arrogant, overpriced and unfriendly. I would certainly recommend the Tropicana for a stay in Laughlin

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple