Maybe the view rooms are good but the parallel units behind are worn out. Cheap but not a good value. The place lacks good maintenance and upkeep. Comparable to one of the many forgotten mid-century properties in the shadow of the Vegas strip. Not the worst place I've stayed, but I won't be back. Morning breakfast was served by a surly waitress whom I somehow offended, and I hadn't said a word. Place was empty, yet she sat me in booth neart the entrance with no river view and didn't bother to tell me about a breakfast buffet.
Entire experience was a huge turn-off. Never plan to be back to Laughlin again. Seems the people here are just waiting to die.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with an Old Western theme located right on the historic Colorado River. The Pioneer has earned its well-known reputation as the "Friendliest House on the River". At the Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall, our Guestrooms are being refurbished, and new amenities have been added to our guestrooms....complimentary bottled water, complimentary in-room coffee, and upon request, iron with ironing boards, and mini-refrigerators Our Pet Rooms are all tiled floor. Great Friendly Services, and lots of activities to do in Laughlin, NV ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Hotel And Gambling Hall
- Pioneer Hotel Gambling Hall
- Pioneer Laughlin