Ethan and I got a pet room for $39 and that included all fees and taxes. However, you do need $100 refundable cash deposit and there was not the least hassle in getting it back. The lady that did my reservations was super nice and both ladies at the front desk were friendly and talkative. PLUS, I got to check in at 10:00 in the morning.
The room was ground floor and big. It is old! However, other than the carpet needing a cleaning, it was well kept and clean. DO not got to Harrahs where you have a pay a fee to have the dog stay even though the pet gets a treat or two and can be walked through the casino on the way outside. Plus, Harrahs is so far off the Laughlin strip and away from everything it is not worth the extra cost to stay there as you will not want to go anywhere else.
Get into Bullhead across the river and find the Panda China restaurant. Very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with an Old Western theme located right on the historic Colorado River. The Pioneer has earned its well-known reputation as the "Friendliest House on the River". At the Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall, our Guestrooms are being refurbished, and new amenities have been added to our guestrooms....complimentary bottled water, complimentary in-room coffee, and upon request, iron with ironing boards, and mini-refrigerators Our Pet Rooms are all tiled floor. Great Friendly Services, and lots of activities to do in Laughlin, NV ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Hotel And Gambling Hall
- Pioneer Hotel Gambling Hall
- Pioneer Laughlin