I have been going to the Pioneer Hotel since the late 80's. There have been a lot of changes along the river - fancy casinos, high rises, etc. But the one thing none of them have are the river front rooms where you can open your door, enjoy in the breathtaking and fresh air view of the Colorado River, the mountains to the east and the well landscaped grounds. No elevators or corridors - just easy access to your room from your vehicle and the casino.
The Pioneer undoubtedly has some of the best food on the river, friendly staff and the famous dining once again in Granny's - peace, quiet and no casino noise! It is gourmet dining at it's best, friendly service and more than reasonable prices.
I'm all set to go back in June for another relaxing weekend.
Join the Roundup Club to receive special deals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with an Old Western theme located right on the historic Colorado River. The Pioneer has earned its well-known reputation as the "Friendliest House on the River". At the Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall, our Guestrooms are being refurbished, and new amenities have been added to our guestrooms....complimentary bottled water, complimentary in-room coffee, and upon request, iron with ironing boards, and mini-refrigerators Our Pet Rooms are all tiled floor. Great Friendly Services, and lots of activities to do in Laughlin, NV ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Hotel And Gambling Hall
- Pioneer Hotel Gambling Hall
- Pioneer Laughlin