Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
17,851 results
All reviews colorado river beach cafe adult tower range steakhouse private beach charter flight non smoking casino diamond lounge adult pool total rewards view of the river slot machines table games casino floor hotel and casino nice room cinnabon
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I decided last minute to take my wife away for a weekend getaway before an upcoming surgery the following week. We have not been to Laughlin in almost 10 years so I decided to see what Laughlin had to offer. I was very surprised when I could stay the MLK weekend (Friday & Saturday) for free. Well rooms for free but had to pay the 15.00 a night resort fee. I chose a non smoking room and off we went. We arrived at the hotel around 7:00 pm on Friday and were quickly ushered to the “check in kiosk” when we arrived after taking time standing in line at the kiosk we were told that there was an issue and that we needed to stand regular line where the one person handling the line of about 5 people ahead of us would help. 30 minutes later we were able to get our keys and make our way to the family tower. Must of been where most people were put as we waited about 5 minutes for 1 of the 6 elevators to come down (I think they only had 2 or 3 working) when we finally arrived to our room even though I had asked for a non smoking room the smell in the room was like someone has been chainsmoking in that room for 50 years. The a/c did not work, the toilet ran non stop and the bed had to be 50 years old as well. We made it to dinner in there cafe and although the service was excellent the food was far from it. Cold, rubbering food that was over-riced for sure. After that experience we tried to hit the main casino floor but found it packed with outdated machines and lots and lots of people and a smell of cigarette smoke so bad we were unable to sit in there. We made it back to the non smoking area but found that a lot of others had the same idea we had. So we gambled a little and went up to our rooms. After being kept up my the screaming kids and constant banging on the walls and getting used to the old window chattering with the wind we finally fell a sleep about 2:00 am but we’re both woken up at 6:00 am with yelling up and down the hallway. We both got up with sore bodies and necks from what was probably one of the worst night sleeps we have ever had, we were so disgusted by the events we decided to just check out a day early and head home. I was contacted via iMessage by Ivy the robotic concierge asking about my stay which I gladly told her about and received “this saddens me to hear” as a response however I have to say it was more than I got from the girl at the front desk that I talked to about the issues on the way out. After waiting in line about 30 minutes as she was the only one working the desk on a Saturday? I talked to her about the issues where I simply got I’ve never heard of any of those things being an issue? Not even an apology N0THING I then told her I would ,Ike to pay cash for my resort fee and she said she didn’t have a drawer and I would need to wait. I told her I would just pay with a card and she said ok and asked if I wanted a receipt in which I said yes to which she explained that she could not connect her login to the printer and I owls need to wait for someone else to print it out. By this time I was done so I told her I didn’t need the receipt and got out of there. I was very surprised by the level of service, quality and professionalism considering it was a caesars owned resort, I would definitely think twice before booking here

Room tip: Not sure there are any good rooms here stay out of tower 3
Date of stay: January 2020
Tami D, Customer Service Rep at Harrah's Laughlin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit to Harrah’s Laughlin. We are very sorry to learn that you didn’t enjoy your stay. Please be assured that your comfort is very important and if you should ever experience an issue with your room during a future visit, please don’t hesitate to ask for the Guest Service Manager at the Front Desk and they would be pleased to be of assistance in resolving any issue with your room, including replacing the mattress as many times we do have them available. Our records indicate that you reported this issue and Ivy offered to be of assistance in moving you to another room, however you explained you were checking out. Unfortunately, we are unable to address room issues, unless we are made aware. Our daily Resort Fee, which is $16.88 including tax, is clearly communicated before reservations are booked, which includes WIFI for two devices, free local phone calls and access to our gym, Club Philippe. We feel a Resort Fee is appropriate as it allows us to cover the cost of the service. Please understand that we are encouraging guests to use our Kiosk with the assistance of our agents so that the process for checking in can be more efficient, however there are times that we must check guests in at the Front Desk. We have experienced strong customer demand for virtually all the services that we render with hotel accommodations being no exception and therefore our casino can become crowded and wait times for elevator and other services can be affected. Please also understand that special room requests when booking an offer are on a request basis only and while we do our best to accommodate requests based upon tracked play and availability, this can be a challenging especially over high occupancy levels. We usually receive outstanding comments regarding our Beach Cafe, however if you should ever experience a problem during a future visit, please don’t hesitate to ask for a manager and they would be pleased to be of assistance in resolving any issue with your meal. We do have a state-of-the-art filtration system and while our main casino and when there are several guests smoking in our main casino it can seem smoky, however we are pleased to offer our separate non-smoking casino and non-smoking restaurants. We introduce new slots and games to our casino mix on a regular basis and depending on their popularity, we will add more or remove machines to both our non-smoking and main casino. We hope you will give us another opportunity to create a better experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very one is helpful and friendly. must come here. Get a river few, it's great Plenty slots. Machines are tight but fun could use more bathrooms. Beverage service is slow. Beach café nice. Get McDonald back

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit to Harrah’s Laughlin. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your river view room, our Beach Café and received friendly service from our staff, however we are sorry to learn that you didn’t experience better luck. I can assure you that the Nevada Gaming Control Board has very strict standards that gaming manufacturers must comply with to ensure that all games have a reasonable percentage of win, which eliminates the ability to “tighten up”. We have paid out thousands of jackpots, including a 1.7 million winner on a Buffalo machine in November which is likely the biggest win in the United States. We hope you will continue to stay and play at Harrah’s Laughlin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice resort and the staff was very friendly. Deal where very friendly as well. Very laid back compared to Vegas. We go to Vegas at least once a year and are now going to ad Harras Laughlin to our list. Cool location on the river. Again everyone was so nice and talkative.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit so we may once again, treat you as a valued guest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location of our room was great- near the hot tub and the food court. Of course all the gaming was right around the corner- everything just turned out well. We found the workers very friendly,and helpfully.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly staff, clean hotel with great view. Casino was great with wonderful friendly dealers. More relaxful than the hustle and bustle of Vegas! The Guy Fieri Mexican Restaurant was great, food, service! Would love to go again!