Harrah's Laughlin
Tropicana Laughlin(Laughlin)
$47
$43
$50
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
$22
$25
$40
11,204 results
All reviewscolorado riverbeach caferange steakhouseprivate beachcharter flightnon smoking casinowater taxiadult towerdiamond loungeadult pooltotal rewardsriver viewslot machinestable gamescasino floorhotel and casinocoffee maker
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Just got back from Harrah's Laughlin, great place, my first time to go, the machines are great, gaming is great, staff are super friendly and helpful as well as the rooms very clean. I will definately go back, hated to leave..... I love this place! We were with a group and had a ball!

Room Tip: The halls were hot, but our rooms were comfortable, we were on the top floor and our suite was very large.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Martha L
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My best friend and I stayed at Harrahs and were very disappointed to say the very least! The room had no coffee pot--the fan in the bathroom was so loud it was like a jet engine--there was no dresser to put your clothes only a nightstand with one large drawer and a drawer with a bible and phone book-- there was a desk and chair and a tv with the cords just hanging down the wall--really classy--I felt like I was in some cheap flea bag motel----We found out from other people that we were in the kids tower and there was an adult tower but we were never given an option and we had booked a package deal with Southwest in April--We also talked to all kinds of people who had complained to housekeeping and the front desk about different issues but got no place and if you asked for a different room you were told there wasn't anymore rooms they were all booked. The food was just so-so at the place nothing to brag on but I guess they really cater to family's but it was more like book a room and bring 10 wild kids. I will absolutely never stay at Harrahs again after I have stayed at Harrahs all over the country and have never had this kind of experience and yes they will receive a letter from me soon. So all I have to say is beware and I heard if you even book an adult tower room you may not end up in it.

Room Tip: STAY AT THE ACQARIUS or try for an adult tower room
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gail R
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My Mom and I stayed at Harrah's Laughlin June 29th through July 6th. We were in rooms 1230 and 1530 in the North Tower, which is the "family" tower. We originally were only going to stay through the 3rd but decided at the last minute to stay through the 6th so we could see the fireworks show. My Mom and I were immediately checked in upon arrival (she is handicapped so we didn't have to stand in a line, though at 6:30pm when we checked in there wasn't much of a line). We went up to the room, called the Bell Desk and received our luggage very promptly. We went downstairs for dinner and ate at the Mexican restaurant. The food was delicious and the service was good. On the 3rd we had to check out of our first room and check into our second and again we were checked out and in immediately and were able to go up to our room right away so we could have our luggage brought up. Again, our luggage was brought up very promptly. We ate at just about all the restaurants though we avoided the buffet (I'm not a fan) and did not have any issues anywhere except with the ice cream cones we got from McDonald's because they melted too fast. :) Not once did we receive rude service. In fact, the only rude people we encountered during our entire trip were the other guests. Harrah's Laughlin has the nicest beach on the river so families tend to flock here and there are a lot of children. The "adult" pool is nice and has a bar with cabanas that can be rented. Food also can be ordered and brought out to you. Both our rooms had walk-in showers and we were totally expecting the bathroom to be flooded with water but they were not. There is ample room in the bathroom to accommodate a wheelchair, if needed. I suppose the only complaint I would have is the lack of dresser space. For two women sharing a room, two drawers and a tiny closet with 10 hangers doesn't cut it. My Mom found the beds to be too soft for her liking but they were perfect for me. I slept like a baby in them. We had room service on the 4th and even though it was right before the fireworks we received our food in about 20 minutes. I played in the poker room several nights during our stay and all the dealers and room managers were very nice. I even managed to win a couple of promotional hands with pocket 2's. :) Ken, Gary and Mark were especially nice. All this to say that some people either have nothing to do but complain or they have such high standards that there is no way to please them. My Mom and I had such a nice time we may go back again next year for our vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jessica K
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Another great stay, this time for the Platinum Renewal Party...plus three free nights at the Trop, and two free at Aquarius. This was my first time in the North Tower although I have always booked a "North tower classic". As always the room was very clean, and the french fry spill I noticed by the elevator on the ground floor was cleaned early Sunday morning...most of the messes were tackled in short order, by Sun afternoon it was like Saturday Night never happened.
The room was quiet, and comfortable... not as up to date as the Trop, or Aquarius, but clean and comfy.
The food was as usual, very middle of the road, but the staff is great!
All and all a great stay once again...I WILL be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

It is a cross between a children's theme park and an average casino. This is really geared to families and a younger crowd.

I didn't enjoy my stay and I have had great experiences at many Harrah properties.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends