“Pretty Much What I Expected”
Review of Harrah's Laughlin

Harrah's Laughlin
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Just returned from a three night stay at Harrah's.

It was pretty much what I expected. One of the lowest room rates in the city.

Like most people have already reviewed, nothing very special. Very old & outdated, but they did have a nice pool and a small beach that they built. The room was mostly clean & free from odors, but on our first nights stay, some trash was overlooked by the cleaning staff, and remained from the previous guests.

The king sized bed was adequate & moderately comfortable. The chairs, on the other hand felt like something left over from the " Flintstone's " stay.

It looks like they are a hotel , just trying to keep their head above water financially.

If you are going to Laughlin just to gamble, and aren't looking for plush, this will fill the bill.

I have read several people complain about the buffet here, but I found it had more selections & better taste than the newest kid on the block , " Aquarius".

Additionally, like many people have stated already " don't play here" , the slots are supper tight & it's hard to find a table with "Low" limits.

All in all, you get what you pay for & don't expect too much.

3  Thank piesyor99
There are newer reviews for Harrah's Laughlin

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Its been a while since Ive been to laughlin, glad i went back. Just spent 4 days at Harrahs and had a ball.The Hotel upgraded me and me wife to the center tower,easier access to all attractions offered at the hotel.The only thing I have to complain about was the buffet,over priced and the selection wasnt that great.The slot machines were a little tight but I found a soulation for that,I went to the Pioneer,LOL.The rooms are clean and offer alot of room,I think the best on the river.If you go to Laughlin I recommend Harrahs,just eat somewhere else.

Room Tip: The north tower is for families,if you can stay in the central or south tower
2  Thank nmfallguy
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Another great week at Harrah's Laughlin! Five wonderful relaxing nights in the grown up tower, with outstanding service from every staff memeber I encountered as usual... and my rate, the best yet, less than ten bucks a night! Harrah's Laughlin is my second home, great rates, great hotel, great getaway...I can't speak about busy nights, as I generally stay during the week but the Sunday to Thurs service is the best, no crowds.... no lines for anything.
I will miss my second home till I return... next month (joy!) but they keep it well for me..... where else on this earth can you get a great room for less than half the price of the dinner buffet... only one that I know of.

Room Tip: Ask for the Adult tower
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank mikethebunny
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We are at Harrah' s Laughlin for 5 nights, free, and we are not heavy gamblers at all. Nice clean room in north tower, newer remodeled. Bathroom sink totally clogged but hopefully fixed. Only one chair in room, kind if a pain, and small dark tv, but not dealbreakers.

However, on multiple days, groups of buses arrived at same time, causing HUGE backups of elevators to tower. Sadly, people from buses were rude each day, not speaking English, and pushing, shoving and running past people trying to get back to their rooms. We learned to just give up and wait an hour for them to all get to their rooms with all their luggage. I think the hotel should take some responsibility in handling the crowds, especially when people who have already been here can't even get back upstairs to their rooms. And there are at least 6 elevators!! And reverse it in 2 days when they leave. Ugh.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank daisy5400
Reviewed September 16, 2013

First time visitor in Laughlin using complimentery free vacation. Nice clean nonsmoking room overlooking river. TV didn't work very well and furniture was old but staff friendly and helpful.
Food in Buffet was Great!!! Casino well lit with good selection of machines. Would like to return again and stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Bonnie R
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recently stayed at in Laughlin for business. I have stayed at other Laughlin casino hotels in the past so my expectations were low to start. The front desk staff were very pleasant. However, the room was subpar. Spider webs in the corners and it looks as if it had not been dusted in years. How hard is it to clear a room completely? I guess the old adage is true. You get what you pay for. Won’t be staying at Harrah’s or for that matter in Laughlin again.

Room Tip: pick a diffrent hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank R N
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I hope that the management sees this one. We have been members of Total Rewards for many years,, and have stayed at Harrah's in Laughlin many times.
We were promised room to be non-smoking, it wasn't. Front desk said that they would send someone up to 'fumigate', I said no, and got another room. There was no coffee maker, no DVD player, no pen in the room, no room safe, no TV channel guide, NO DRESSER/DRAWERS, very limited cable channels, clock radio was broken, bathroom paint was chipped, blood spot next the bed on the wall, hair in the desk drawer, , and to show how much they cared, no room/hotel survey.
We will not return.

8  Thank Q5425XRMikeB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection
Lodge on the River
Lodge on the River
#5 of 14 in Bullhead City
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Harrah's Laughlin? Share your experiences!