We took a package bus tour from Arizona. Despite having read some pretty bad reviews from some posters on this site, we went in with trepidation but still a positive attitude. Upon arrival we had to wait for check in because we arrived before the 3 pm check in time. At 3 pm we had our room keys and entered our room. It was quite satisfactory except that it had a shower instead of a bathtub and no coffee maker or minifridge ( I am finding that even at some bigger hotels). The only big complaint that I have is that there is no free in room internet and the fee for the in room internet is quite excessive. There are also very few if any WIFI hotspots throughout this casino. Final comment the Buffet is not dogfood but it is not the best that I have ever been too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Casino Resort is a beautiful resort destination in the heart of Laughlin, Nevada, resting on the west bank of the cool Colorado River. The Edgewater's 26-story Sedona Tower stands out against a desert landscape of blue skies and majestic mountain ranges. The Edgewater offers exciting gaming, exceptional dining and entertaining events. The perfect place for a relaxing vacation retreat or getaway, the Edgewater is also an excellent choice for weddings and reunions, business functions, meetings and events. Discover the Edgewater for a legendary guest experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Hotel And Casino
- Edgewater Hotel Laughlin
- Edgewater Resort Laughlin
- Edgewater Laughlin