If it is Sun you like they have plenty in Laughlin Nevada! The Hotel was very nice and newly renovated. The rooms comfy, the Flat screen tv is nice, but the Casino downstairs is what we went for. We gambled for hours and drank on the house while doing so. So losing a lil bit of money didn't hurt. We had fun. It was just us 2 couples there to celebrate in laws 12th Anniversary. The pool is nice but is missing morning sun. The river walk is very nice to stretch your legs on early on or later when it cools down. We will definitely go back!!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Casino Resort is a beautiful resort destination in the heart of Laughlin, Nevada, resting on the west bank of the cool Colorado River. The Edgewater's 26-story Sedona Tower stands out against a desert landscape of blue skies and majestic mountain ranges. The Edgewater offers exciting gaming, exceptional dining and entertaining events. The perfect place for a relaxing vacation retreat or getaway, the Edgewater is also an excellent choice for weddings and reunions, business functions, meetings and events. Discover the Edgewater for a legendary guest experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Hotel And Casino
- Edgewater Hotel Laughlin
- Edgewater Resort Laughlin
- Edgewater Laughlin