Edgewater Hotel & Casino
$50
$40
$25
1,961 results
All reviewshickory pitcolorado belleloading dockriver viewslot machinessports bookrooms are nicecasinogamblingriverviewsteakhouseriverwalknvcompsvegasvaletdealers
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed a long weekend at The Edgewater Hotel and Casino the first part of March, 2013. We were pleasantly surprised by the newly renovated rooms, super comfy beds and the best pillows I've ever laid my head on! But, more importantly, the service was outstanding. Starting with the valet, to the front desk staff, housekeeping and every other worker we encountered reflected a group of employees that have pride in their property and genuinely enjoy helping and serving their guests. This speaks highly of the management staff as it has been my experience that happy workers give the best service! When traveling, certain things are expected; clean rooms, timely check-in, and comfortable beds, but when service is outstanding it truly makes for a wonderful stay. I would recommend this newly renovated Edgewater Hotel to all Laughlin travelers! In addition to our hotel experience, we were also entertained by the Gretchen Wilson concert in The E Center. This venue is a perfect addition to a weekend stay, offering all types of entertainment. Check their calendar for a variety of fun events that take place in The E! Dinner was a huge treat at their premier steak house known as The Hickory Pit. Don't let that name fool you; I would classify this restaurant as a high-end steak house with several items to choose from. Osso Buco, Lamb, Ribeye steak, warm breads, salads and desserts...all excellent! Overall a fabulous stay in Laughlin at The Edgewater!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I did not stay in a remodeled room. I did not have an advance reservation. My room was not satisfactory, even at only $25 per night. My room was dark, with dark carpeting, old tattered drapes, and old fixtures in the bathroom. The smoke alarm went off because of steam from the shower. The sink had hair left over from a previous guest. The average rating is because the value received approximates the price paid for the room.
Another downer was that cell service was out of order in Laughlin on the day I visited. Also, I could not use my phone credit card because "all circuits were busy": I used the room phone to make a long distance call. The access charge was $5 and $1.80 per minute.
I rewarded the casino for the poor room and high phone charge by not doing any gambling.

Room Tip: If the room has not been remodeled, choose a different motel. If you just want a cheap room, then take your chances like I did.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Modestotrekkerl
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Edgewater has made some improvements over the past few years that have surprised me. The Buffet has gone from bland to appealing, though I do believe they [as all Casinos] can still work on the price. There are several eating options available at the location, including fast food. Remember, west side rooms will always be warmer in the summer, no matter how good the A/C. But the sunset view is wonderful from the certain levels. I found the pool a nice temp after the sun had time to warm it and there were not too many people to make waves. ;-) The buildings created the shade I needed for reading as well. They are centrally located making walking easy to other Casinos, so the shopping, food, gaming and show choices were wide open. I do wish they would improve their beds, but the room was pretty standard.

* You can easily find River Rentals close at hand.

Room Tip: If you are on a Budget, get a players card, you get a discount at the buffet. Always check your room before settling in, make sure everything works the way YOU want them to.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ROSully
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We did not stay here but enjoyed the breakfast buffet offered by the Edgewater. We found it priced very reasonable with numerous breakfast choices plus other choices if breakfast isn't what you want. We did compare the prices with the other casinos and the Edgewater was the best. Judging from the line to get in, we were not the only ones who felt this way! Would definitely recommend the Edgewater for breakfast.

Room Tip: We only ate breakfast here but it was excellent and extremely reasonable prices! We had the breakfast buffet that provided numerous choices. the staff was also very friendly.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was my very first time going to Laughlin , we stayed at the Edgewater hotel.It was a pleasant stay, my room was clean,beds were comfortable , all in all i"d stay there again. Theres a small club in the edgewater the DJ needs some help but it was okay if you want to stay in your own hotel.Theres a great gift shop thats has a little of everything.The food court is small but adequet.Theres also a Mc Donalds with great service. The casino was pretty big , clean and drink service is consistant. I"d recommend this hotel and casino. I plan on going back soon.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 10th floor with a view of the laughlin strip , great room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends