“Nice but”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
Fresno
“Nice but”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed Dec11-12 the room (7th floor) was clean and updated. On the second night I noticed a small leak from the Moen shower cartridge when it was in use (no leak when off). So I thought I would tell the desk to take the room out of service and have maintenance repair it the next day after I checked out. Well no good deed ever goes unpunished, at about 11pm a knock on the door it was the man to fix the shower. I told him fix it Tomorrow, no he had to do it NOW. He broke the faucet and he told me I would have to move. Yippy, almost Midnight and I had to pack-up and move. Did not get a sorry or anything for the trouble. Next time I will not say anything let them find it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank fatkoalabear

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Leverkusen
Reviewed December 14, 2012

was there for two nights in November and stayed in the new remodeld rooms. They where fantastic value and i was very impressd. I am a tourist from Germany frequently also visiting Laughlin. I have stayed in most of the other resorts to, but i thing the new rooms at the Edgwater are the best value in town. And i think a lot of people comlaining should think about what they have paid for the room. I think you do not get much more value for what you have to pay for stayin here.
PS. We also love the Hickory Pit - i think it's the best Steake-House in town.
We will come back to the Edgwater aand i wouf definatly recomend stayin here.

Room Tip: stay in the newly renovated room in the Sedona Tower
5 Thank bayer04eagle
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Edagewater Hotel and Casino. The rooms have been re-modeled and are very nice. The rooms have new carpet, furniture and TV's but the bathrooms are still the same. We sat in the spa which was hot and relaxing but didn't eat at the casino. We had dinner next door at Colorado Belle Pints Brewery but it was nothing special just like basic bar food. Also, the cocktails waitress were very prompt with our drinks during the day.

Room Tip: Good location and you can walk the river walk to several casinos. Also, c-store next door and the o...
2 Thank Utah_traveler99
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our office had a holiday party this past weekend. Food was delish, decorations were top notch, color coordinated and festive, staff was excellent. It was like a Winter Wonderland in the Rio Vista. Staff was very attentive to our party and we didn't feel rushed to leave. We have had our holiday party at other Laughlin casinos and have had staff empty the buffet line and clean up after we ate making us feel rushed to get out of there. Edgewater was friendly and very accomodating. Newly renovated hotel rooms were modern and clean. Bathrooms weren't renovated, but I understand it is part of the hotels next phase. We had a room overlooking the river and it was beautiful both in the day and at night. Event Sales, Banquets & Catering staff were wonderful to work with to coordinate this party! We have already booked our holiday party for next year!

Room Tip: The view from the river view rooms is amazing.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Jennifer S
Fairland, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I had the dinner buffet on Saturday night and the prime rib was very good as were the bbq ribs. We enjoyed our meal and the bread pudding was delicious.

We will definately eat here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ninee
Las Vegas, NV.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The room that I was placed in was an upgraded version and I have to say it was very modern, the restroom was fine, but everything else was brand new. I noticed all the bedding was new and carpet in the room and in the hallway to the room, it also smelled good and felt very new, contemporary and clean, I definitely love the new rooms.

I would stay here again in a new room. I loved it.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for the new rooms in their remodeled tower, everything is brand new like a regular...
3 Thank CoreyThomas
Pasadena, CA
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed in the tower. Recently renovated. Rooms were updated and nice, Bed pillows were the best I've ever had in a hotel. I was able to purchase a new pillow from the front desk upon my departure... Unfortunately I had a pool view not a river view but it was pretty view at sunset. The lobby and casino area is dark and not so attractive, so I visited other casinos that had non smoking gambling and bar areas. My gambling money on slot machines lasted longer at other casinos... The staff in the gift shop were very friendly and remembered me on my second visit to the shop. The attendant at the buffet was friendly, and used to work on a cruise ship. He made us some decorations from our paper napkins...The hotel is located mid way along the Riverwalk, so it's short distance to other hotels and casinos.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view in the refurbished tower. The buffet in the lower level did not have alot of o...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank KDLadyPasadena_CA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
Aquarius Casino Resort
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
4.0 of 5 bubbles 8,319 reviews

Been to Edgewater Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!