Stayed in two rooms with 4 adults and 3 children (7-12 yrs old). We paid around $30 for the room and it was worth the price. The place is old and needs some updating. We stayed there on our way to Las Vegas and it worked for a quick pit stop. The beds are hard I could feel the springs. The decor is stuck in the 80's, but it's pretty clean. The kids wanted to take a dip in the pool but it was too cold for that especially with it not being heated. Its a big pool, but like the rest of the place looks really outdated. The casino reeks of smoke so you'll have to smell that on the way to your room. We ate breakfast at the buffet for $3.99 after signing up for a player's card. It was a pretty good breakfast and with the card you get $5 in free play so that was fun. Overall it was an okay place to stay. The view of the river is awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Casino Resort is a beautiful resort destination in the heart of Laughlin, Nevada, resting on the west bank of the cool Colorado River. The Edgewater's 26-story Sedona Tower stands out against a desert landscape of blue skies and majestic mountain ranges.The Edgewater offers exciting gaming, exceptional dining and entertaining events. The perfect place for a relaxing vacation retreat or getaway, the Edgewater is also an excellent choice for weddings and reunions, business functions, meetings and events. Discover the Edgewater for a legendary guest experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Hotel And Casino
- Edgewater Hotel Laughlin
- Edgewater Resort Laughlin
- Edgewater Laughlin