Had a good time @ the Belle our last visit. We had upgraded to the boat rooms (above the casino floor) from other members recommendations on Tripadvisor. These are nice rooms w/ good furnishings, large bathrooms, a fridge, coffeemaker and close proximity to the casino.
I believe most of the negative reviews were the rooms that are adjecent to the casino through the breezeway, NOT the boat rooms.
The first night Laughlin had a huge rain/hail/windstorm that left moisture in the airducts and I was told this can cause the sensors on the alarms to go off. The blasting alarms went off throughout the night so our first night wasn't any fun for teh whole casino, but all was well the next day. I'll take it as an anamoly, and won't hesitate to stay here again. Just request the boat rooms and I think you'll be satisfied.
The casino was very busy, lively & fun, the machines were looser than the other Laughlin properties we went to as well.
We ate at the Fri night Crab/Prime Rib buffet and the Crab & Prime Rib was very good, the rest of the buffet offerings were just OK though. If you just hit 'em up for the Crablegs & Prime Rib you'll get a good meal for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with Mississippi riverboat theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Belle Hotel And Casino
- Colorado Belle Hotel Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Laughlin