“Neat Place”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
Phoenix
“Neat Place”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have stayed here for years and I like the old riverboat feel, especially if you stay on the actual boat rooms. The band playing over the weekend in the casino was great and the place really comes alive with them there. There is an new gift shop downstairs. Management looks to be making an effort now with improving the atmosphere.

Room Tip: The river view rooms are closer to the water than other hotels and pool view rooms are never boring.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank R. M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
  • Czech first
Zürich, Schweiz
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a large double room on the boat, slightly more expensive than in the towers bot thr grat river view is well worth the price. Breakfast buffet was included. Mark twain restaurant serves delicious prime rib. All in all a very pleasant stay even if you don' t gamble ;-) the pool area is not worth a visit, instead dip your feet in the Colorado River.

Room Tip: On the Boat!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, Ca
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I took my family to Laughlin on vacation, I thought we tried the Colorado belle, But that was my mistake, we had originally reserved at the Edgewater, But change our reservations. The first thing the hallways are very hot and dirty, my room was river view but very dusty, and yes the beds were made and the bathroom clean, but there was potato chips and Cheetos in the drawers. My kids wanted to go swimming in the pool and they change their mind once they seen the 2 pools and Jacuzzi murky water It was really dirty, I made my reservations at one price and at check out they were charging me more , they said that their rates change while I was there, good thing I had my email receipt . so watch out. I've checked other hotels and so far I like the Aquarius, and the Harrah's Casinos. I am sorry but I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: stay at Different hotels
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank msanchez192

Travelers are raving about these Laughlin hotels

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

5 stars for this band! 7 member band with great variety of songs and super talented. They used to play in The Tropicana for the longest time. They are here now and it was a great decision to have them. Any casino or place ROCKS with this band. Amazing voices and talent as well as instrumental skills and entertainment capabilities. I am so glad we came to see them. Looks like this hotel is doing some cleaning up on good decision making. Good job management. 5 star decision for that. (Just need to work on the food quality served here and the Colorado Belle will be back to being awesome. ) I am very happy to see the positive changes because I enjoy this casino- tables and slots. :)

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our room and the gambling was good, ate at Mark Twain and food was average not to shabby. Our room was clean and beds were soft and comfortable. Bathroom was just a shower plain ol bathroom

• Stayed July 2013
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've been staying at the Belle for years. My room was clean and cozy. Bathroom was old but clean. Pints brew has great food and drinks. Best of all I hit my first Royal Flush at the River Bar.

Great Time!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank paul e
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed there during the 4th July weeknd and way overcrowded, the room ac didn't quite work as good as it should have..swimming pools were packed,,,casino wasn't too bad,,,a few small jackpots here and there..dealers were cool and easy to talk too...gals bringing drinks were too far and inbetween...had to flag them down to get there attention...next time probably stay over at Aquarius...a lot newer and people there say a lot nicer and modern inside...

Room Tip: go during a non-holiday weeknd..or during the week and ask if the room ac is working good before you...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank franke55
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
Aquarius Casino Resort
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!