“My Vacation, made the best out of it.”

Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
“My Vacation, made the best out of it.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had a great time in Laughlin & casino area in general. Room had bed bugs. Management treated like its was a normal thing and didn't care much about the situation. Shower door on 2nd room didn't closed. Sink had green mildew & dripping all night. Restaurant not busy and very slow service. Employees can use some customer service training.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Changuitas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (384)
  • Czech first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 5, 2013

When I'm in Laughlin, I normally stay at the Aquarius, but I love the Pints bar and restaurant in the Colorado Belle. This review is of Pints which I rate 5 star. Look elsewhere for reviews of the hotel/casino itself. American beer gets a lot of "stick" from the British, but in my view they've been bucking their ideas up a bit in recent years. There are now lots of small craft breweries producing interesting beers. Whilst most are still keg beers, not the cask ales beloved of the CAMRA folk, many are really imaginative and a cut above the standard bland pasteurised lager churned out by the "big boys". Pints' standard offerings brewed in house are a light summery Golden Ale (my favourite and perfect in the heat), a darker IPA style beer with much more "bite", an American style Amber Ale plus a dark and fulsome Stout. In addition there is normally at least one fruit based beer on offer, usually Blueberry. Other beers come & go from time to time and are always worth sampling for the experience. You'll probably need to visit more than once to sample them all! The food on offer here is the usual hearty American offerings. However Pints outstrips the normal "far too much for one" presentation of many US restaurants by being even bigger! The prices are very reasonable too - I don't know how they do it. Think hard about how hungry you really are and ask for advice before committing to too large an order. Bar and table seating is available. Highly recommended, and worth seeking out, even if you are staying elsewhere in Laughlin.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
san diego
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed for a week (Monday - Friday) and had another great time. We got a river view balcony room - only room we get. I just love seeing the river and river walk and we were only three floors up - close enough to talk to the people walking on the river walk. The room had a fresh coat of paint, new bedding (even had fitted sheets!!), new carpet and flat screen TV. No coffee pot and no hair dryer. I knew there was no coffee pot so we brought our own, and also have read that there were no hair dryers, but I thought for sure they would have them in upgraded rooms. Our stay was VERY quiet - did not hear a single noise from our neighbors and only heard running in the hallways once. Bathrooms have not been updated, but that didn't matter: water pressure & temperature was fine, toilets flushed well, and water drained a little slow in the sink but it didn't matter. A/C worked wonderfully. I actually like the 'white noise' the A/C gives off as it masks possible noise coming from outside the room. Maid service was very good and prompt. I always make sure I put a couple of bucks in the envelope for the maid every morning. They work hard and generally get very little satisfaction from the guests. So, put a couple of bucks in the envelope - they deserve it...and we can afford it. While the Belle's rooms are not the newest or modern, they are an exceptional value for the money - which for use was $10.00/night for the first three nights and $69.00 for the 4th night. All-in-all, another great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Show Low, Arizona
Reviewed July 4, 2013

GET TO THE BUFFET EARLY!!!!!!!!!THEY CLOSE AT 7PM
Pints restaurant is good. The rooms are clean and comfortable and have a very good rate. We stayed for two nights on a package for my husbands birthday
All staff....everywhere is very friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

When the room was booked it said coffee pots in every room, which is weird for a selling point for a hotel and its also not true. Some genius decided to take all of the pots out of the rooms and make you go to a downstairs location to turn in coffee tickets. Do they really want to see people in their nightgown looking for coffee downstairs???!!!?? Aristotle experience ever. Stay at one of the other hotels in the area. But as a safety precaution call them first too as you never know if it's a thing here in Laughlin or just at the colorado belle

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Mandi W

Travelers are raving about these Laughlin hotels

Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I would like to preface this review by saying that I stay at the Belle a few times per year and I love it there. How can you not love a place that sends you coupons for free rooms every month? Alrhough casino is a little worn, it reminds me of old Vegas. I always upgrade my free rooms to a boat room and this time I took a river room on deck C, the view was awesome each morning looking over the Colorado river. Food is good at the buffet and Bullhead City is 5 minutes away with every chain restaurant available. Love it!

• Stayed June 2013
winslow az
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I "WAS" a regular visitor to the colorado belle, it was cheep and fairly comfortable, i enjoyed their poker room the most witch is why i stayed there, then they started charging a 30.00 per night "hold" on rooms, ...ok no prob. My first visit went fine My hold money was returned 30 min after we left. then we went back this june and the trip was par for the corse untill i checked my bank account and found my 130.00 hold was not returned, its now been 3 days sense i checked out and i am still fighting with them to get my money back. BEWARE! Do not stay at this hotel. I will be back on the phone after i write this to try again to get them to release the hold on my money! I am a silver card holder and was given 5 free nights, turns out there was nothing free about them. The edgewater is a sister casino under same BAD management avoid it as well.

Room Tip: just go to harras or the aquarias.