Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino
$25
$43
$200
$180
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
$22
1,898 results
All reviewsloading dockpoker roomriver viewslot machineslas vegascasinogamblingriverwalkcompsnvdealersdeliratesvalet
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We stopped for one night at the Colorado Belle on our way to Phoenix. I had no problem with the rooms but their prices for internet access were outrageous!!! $6.00 for 60 minutes or roughly $10.00 for 24 hours. The buffet was a good deal for what they charged (breakfast was very good). But that internet charge has me believing I would never stay there again. I guess they don't get enough of my money in the casino.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wire1
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Stayed at Belle in March for 5 days. Rooms are very old, with small tube TV set. bathroom is updated with new walk-in showers. It was clean, that's all that mattered. Buffet was good for the money (b-fast is only $4.99 with players card). Mark Twain Restaurant and the Brewery had excellent food. casino is great, great view too. Friendly people. If you want a fancy room, go somewhere else, if you are a gambler, the room is fine.

Room Tip: Higher floors are brighter..
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Janay
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Hotel was reasonably clean with a nice location on the river. My room was in the New Orleans Tower with a view of a wall and a view of the pool if you smooshed your face against the window. Decent sized room with very worn furniture and a very quaint 19" tube TV. Checkin was slow and not too friendly. I paid less than $18 for the room including tax so I did get value for my money. Wireless Internet was $9.99 for 24 hours which I thought was amusing given the room rate. There were some signs of remodeling so maybe hope for the future.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank CHCG-JEK
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Colorado Belle

After researching casinos in Laughlin, we chose the Colorado Belle for several reasons: (1) It is centrally located on the strip (2) It offered the best rates.

I was warned against getting rooms in the towers because of the noise and the children. We chose to upgrade to the staterooms on the boat. It was a good choice. There were no children, nor pets, nor noise. The room was a bit dated but who cares? It was large, clean, and well-kept with a river view.

The Belle has excellent places to dine. Their breakfast buffet is outstanding with cooked to order omlets and other goodies.

I did notice that most, if not all, the casinos have had a huge reduction in staff which has noticeably affected services. This is not unique to the “Belle.” Lack of revenue seems to have affected the payout and the number of video games throughout Laughlin.

Room Tip: Ask for a boat stateroom
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank retiree1986
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I didn't have a bad time here. We got really cheap rooms, $19 and a free breakfast. The rooms are a good size but are dated. Honestly that sort of thing isn't a big deal for me when I'm paying $19. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and fully stocked.

The casino itself is nice enough. I was always able to find a machine and my husband had no problems finding blackjack tables (often for $3, which is nice for us). I really liked that the waitresses or whatever it is they are called came by frequently not just for drinks but to change out the ash trays. For a non smoker that was a huge plus.

We ate at the buffet, the gallery cafe and Pints. We had great service at each one. The food at the buffet wasn't so good though. We went for lunch and maybe that is why but there wasn't much of a variety. The cafe was good for breakfast, we had nice sized servings and they tasted good. Pints was by far the best. We did the "sweet 16" deal and were hesitant but we both got good cuts of meat and got to try a few of the beers. They also turned on the game we requested so we could see it at our table.

I think the on of the biggest down sides was that they weren't helpful with directions. the river walk stops at the hotel and you have to go ouside by pints and around a corner to find it. Guests nearby were able to give us better directions then the bell hops or check in girl. They also didn't really explain how to get to our room. She told us go to the elevator and up to the 5th floor. Not very helpful when we were actually in the tower and not the main casino. Luckily we were able to figure it out. Another was that the little grab n go cafe was rarely open so if I just wanted a soda or a cup of coffee I had to go to the edgewater for McDonalds. The elevators are also kinda scary. As soon as you hit the button for your floor the doors close. I got hit by the doorsa few times as I was following someone else in. Of course they would open back up but it still hurt. I let the front desk know and she said yes they do that. Maybe you should just wait for another elevator instead of following another guest.

I wouldn't mind staying here again for the price and even the downsides aren't too horrilble. Walking next door is a minor inconvience and after the first day getting around the hotel and up the river walk wasn't an issue.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple