My husband and I spent two nights at the Golden Nugget in Laughlin Nevada in November 2013. The hotel rooms are a bit dated, but the Harlow Restaurant had the best food that I ever ate. They served a california pizza that was "out of this world". We ate breakfast for $1.99 on the day we left. We played Keno, bet on horse racing, and had a great time in the casino. It was quiet, relaxing and the hotel employees were very nice. A really slow paced environment. Enjoyed the entire stay. A very nice pool. I would definitely go back! Happy Memories of Laughlin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Nugget Casino Hotel Laughlin offers guests 300 luxury guest rooms and suites located on the banks of the Colorado River. The high-energy casino features nearly 900 of the most popular slot and video poker machines, over 22 table games, Race and Sports Book and Keno. Additionally, the casino also offers live entertainment, bars and lounges and stylish retail offerings. Enjoy Landry’s signature world-class restaurants such as Saltgrass Steak House and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. as well as the Gold Diggers Night Club and poolside lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Golden Nugget Laughlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Nugget Laughlin Hotel Laughlin
- Golden Nugget Resort Laughlin
- Golden Nugget Hotel Laughlin Nv