Golden Nugget Laughlin
$27
Agoda.com
$55
$53
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
$22
$21
$35
$34
$64
1,106 results
All reviewsclaim jumpercolorado riverbubba gumpssaltgrass steakhousesalt grasscourtyard roomriver viewfirst floorpool areaparking garageother hotelsgrand canyoneast towernice roomtable gamescoffee makerflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

What a disappointing trip to the GN. We booked our week stay Nov 28 for Jan 28-Feb 3. The day after check in as we were on our way to the pool we were informed it was closed til Feb 10th.
A small sign was posted at the desk which we didn't see. I inquired why they didn't send an email notice, but was told they had just decided. They would not give us a discount on our room and offered $20. free play. To make matters worse I had an accident and had to extend our stay for 4 days at full price without access to a pool. The way management handled it was poor and we would have cancelled at that time and rebooked. We will think twice about staying there again.

Room Tip: extra $20. per night for west wing pool view room. Standard east wing even # rooms view is the concrete wall of the parkade.
2  Thank mitsaylo3
Reviewed February 24, 2013

not sure how many people they ripped off with their package promotions. but you will not get what you pay for. When you call them on it they are the rudest staff I have ever dealt with. Very rundown and needs major facelift, and major customer service training.

8  Thank Carol M
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Having been to Vegas many times, I want to check out Laughlin for a night. We chose the GN Laughlin after having many wonderful experiences with the GN in Las Vegas.

The GN Laughlin is much smaller than Vegas. Hotel consisted of two towers that were 4-5 stories each. We had a river view room, which is their most expensive room, for only $45. Room was spacious and clean. Check in was quick. Front desk staff helpful and friendly. We were traveling with my elderly parents this trip. Though the hotel was fully booked, they arranged rooms near-by and a handicap-accessible room for the parents.

The room had style features of both Gold and Rush tower rooms at the GN Vegas. The bed was super comfortable, like the GN Vegas Rush room beds.

The casino was smaller in size, but still had a good amount of table games at low min bets (with good rules - no 6:5 here). The GN Laughlin is not totally integrated with the GN Las Vegas. Though the players club cards are call the same thing, they are not interchangeable between the two.

I was torn between giving this place a 4 or 5 star rating. I do not give 5 star ratings lightly. For me to consider a 5 star shows the quality of the experience. if there was a 4 1/2 star option, I would give it that.

3  Thank 16gauge
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Worst customer service I've ever had. Would not waste my time here ever again. Went here for our 10th anniversary. We were married here 10 years ago so we went back to celebrate. Sorry to say we will not be spending any more anniversaries here. The front desk has got to be some of the rudest people I've ever dealt with. Don’t bother staying here. Hotel also very run down. Needs alot of help.

12  Thank jbraseth
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Was sight seeing and was looking for a hotel. Found rooms here for $40. Splurged and got the courtyard, river view room for $48. Rooms are very spacious and very clean. There was lots of room inside the covered parking as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013