We stayed 2 nights here. The staff was friendly, the rooms clean and the food easy and good. We paid $44 a night for the upgraded rooms which promised a river view. The room was fine but we didn't get a river view as promised and were told none were available. The rooms were clean and the only real complaint was the soft water, which I'm sure is a preference issue and not really something I'd hold against the hotel.
The restaurant was good BUT there were dozens of tiny white spiders all over our table. We were told they were from the indoor plants all around. This wasn't a good enough explanation and a real problem in my opinion.
I'd stay here again I suppose but probably look around a bit too if I return to Laughlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Nugget Casino Hotel Laughlin offers guests 300 luxury guest rooms and suites and includes a high-energy casino featuring nearly 900 of the most popular slot and video poker machines, over 22 table games, Race and Sports Book and Keno; live entertainment, bars and lounges, stylish retail offerings, as well as Landry’s signature world-class restaurants such as Saltgrass Steak House and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.; Gold Diggers Night Club and poolside lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Nugget Laughlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Nugget Laughlin Hotel Laughlin
- Golden Nugget Resort Laughlin
- Golden Nugget Hotel Laughlin Nv