“Pints Brewery”

Colorado Belle Casino
Ranked #10 of 39 things to do in Laughlin
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Pints is located in the Colorado Belle, couldn't find a place to review it so here goes. The service was fantastic, and the wings (atomic) were some of the best I have ever had. Only ones I liked better were from the now defunct Oasis in Mesquite!! I love my wings HOT!!! and these were!! Big and meaty, got a dozen but could only eat eight as they were so big!!

There are newer reviews for Colorado Belle Casino

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The main thing I liked about this casino was that it did not have a strong order from smokers. I could actually breathe. There were lots of slots to choose from, plus gaming tables.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Seems like all places in Laughlin could use upgrading! If you want any excitement go to Vegas! Maybe good for Snowbirds.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

good restaurants inside , ate in the Brewery lovely breakfast and nothing too much trouble and The Steakhouse, nice staff and good service, very popular place to eat

1  Thank H-Humphrey
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I was determined to play craps this trip but I was afraid to give it a try. I finally decided to stop at a craps table at the Colorado Belle becuase I saw a dealer helping a man and I figured he must be a beginner too. The dealer was so helpful and it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought. I knew the basics of craps but he explained to me in more detail betting, throwing the dice, all the little things that you need to know. It really made my trip!

2  Thank gigs0323