“Good Sirloin?”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Good Sirloin?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

We went this restaurant this past week because of a recommendation from one of our friends. Normally, I don't order sirloin steak at a restaurant but I did this time. My wife & I split the sirloin/shrimp plate. The steak was the best sirloin I ever had. The shrimp was a cream cheese filled, bacon wrap & topped with barbecue sauce. It was excellant and I will try copy it at home. We had Shivan as a waiter & he was excellent. He said he was a transplant from LA and I think he is going somewhere.

• Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Decatur, IL
“Good food, nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was our first time in Laughlin and our first time to eat at a Saltgrass Steak House. We weren't disappointed by either one. We normally avoid chain restaurants, but this was good.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Straight up THE BOMB!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Just what I said THE BOMB! Excellence at its best! The crab meat with avocado and salsa was a GREAT appetizer! It was excellent! Highly recommended! Expensive but very well worth it!

1 Thank Doug C
“Member of McCormick and Schmidt's VIP club that gets you prority seating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Hungry for some great steaks , sides, service and adult beverages check out this dinner place located at the Golden Nugget in Laughlin.
Never disappointed so it's a redo each time we visit the Nugget.
When you do not want the numerous buffets offered in Laughlin and want great food and service make your reservations or better yet use your VIP Club (McCormick membership( and cut to the front if the line..loyality has its perks.

Yuma, Arizona
“Very good quality food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food was of very good quality and the place was packed. I ate here on a Tuesday night and still had a 20 minute wait. Drinks were very reasonable, and the atmosphere was loud- not a bad thing, it's bot a hush-hush steakhouse. The service was rushed (I'm sure as a result of trying to have a high table turnover rate), which was disappointing. The entree came when I was barely half-way finished with my salad. I felt that our server was really prodding to get us out of there and get the next party seated.

• Visited February 2013