“Great Hotel ...wonderful views of Colorado River”

Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This Hotel in Lauglin is very nice nice, extremely Reasonable (about $24 a nite).
It was clean, had a coffe maker but no Fridge...disappointing, I like to keep my bottled water
Cold, but for the price...you can't beat it. There is a Charge for WiFi, we didn't buy it.

They have a Nice pool on the 3rd floor, but Small pool towels, but you can use as many
as you want, so it All Works. Weather was wonderful about 108 in middle of Sept.

There is the Riverwalk along several hotels, just beware we encountered a Skunk and 2 Racoons along the walk....we couldn't believe they live in the Desert! Of course this had Nothing to do with this hotel. Just extra info!

Room Tip: We overlooked the River...It was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank MarciaRI
Write a ReviewReviews (2,992)

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Clean rooms but smell of cigarettes came through the ventilation to the bathroom (booked a non-smoking-room). Check your bill when you leave, even when you mind to use wifi-internet (which works very slow): they putted a 10 dollar fee two times to the bill, because you don't have to pay wifi per room, you have to pay per devise. The thing is: we used only one devise, and they doubled fee anyway. After complaint I had to pay only 10 dollar, but it seems to be their system to making money. Note: Check your bill carefully!!!

4  Thank Matthias D
cmcadams_theaquarius, Hotel Operations Coordinator at Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my sincere apology for any discrepancy in your billing that may have occurred. It is never our intention to mislead or misinform our guests. If there was an error made, we would like the opportunity to amend the situation. I am reaching out to you in the hopes that you will contact me so we can make this right for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cyndi McAdams
Hotel Operations Coordinator
Aquarius Casino Resort

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was disappointed by my experience at this establishment. The staff at the in-house restaurants were rude. The room keys did not work or had to be inserted into the card reader over ten times in order to open a room. The wireless internet signal was very weak and at times nonexistent. After requesting assistance regarding this matter, I was told someone would be sent to resolve the issue immediately. An hour and a half later I was still waiting. In addition, the ground floor is permeated with the smell of smoke. Also, my reservation was switched from a non-smoking to a smoking room without my permission. I will never go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank waverider681
cmcadams_theaquarius, Hotel Operations Coordinator at Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my apology for the poor experience you had while you were our guest. I can assure you that what you experienced is not an indication of the high level of service The Aquarius strives to maintain at all times. Your patronage is very important to us and we never want our guests to leave with a bad impression of us. I have sent you a private message with my contact information in the hopes that you will reach out to me and give me the opportunity to try to rectify the situation for you.

Cyndi McAdams
Hotel Operations Coordinator
Aquarius Casino Resort

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Upon arrival we upgraded to a nice river view room on the 18th floor and it was well worth the extra $20 per night. The room was clean loved sitting in front of the floor to ceiling window overlooking the river. I visited some of the other casinos but I think that the Aquarius seemed to be the best. I did not have any luck on the slots but that is always hit or miss. Overall I have read that Laughlin is called "poor mans Vegas" and that is probably the best description I can think of as my first impression.

Room Tip: Always get a river view room
3  Thank James B
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night on our Route 66 trip. Having already stayed in Vegas felt Laughlin was less glitzy version of Vegas. Room full of dust when we moved the desk to plug in our phone charger. The public spaces smell of smoke as people are allowed to smoke indoors whilst using the slot machines, as a non smoker it is simply awful, the AC can't cope with it (whereas you would hardly notice it at the Vegas hotels).
We paid £20 extra for a river view, the view was a side view and it want worth the money.
Finally and very irritatingly what hotel in this day in age doesn't have free Wifi?? This one!! You have to go to McDonalds (which is within the hotel!) and log on there-craziness.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank cutestjennywren
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Location great and is right on river. The rooms are very reasonable and if you are a smoker this is the hotel for you! We were not that happy with the way our room was cleaned! The sink backed up and needed to be fixed. Paint worn off on toilet seat and needed to be replaced. We were in a non smoking room, but still could smell smoke.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the river high up have the best views.
4  Thank carol B
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Looks like they are trying to refurbish it after taking over the Flamingo. No entertainment bands or acts here yet. Our room was very clean and reasonably priced with nice decor. There are several restaurants to choose from. Very nice buffet. If you don't have children, ask for the California Tower which is adults-only. Get a room with a river view. Some rooms have a fridge. Towels are so-so. All staff very helpful. If you want wi-fi, go to the McDonald's on-site and get it for free, or else pay $11.99 per day in your room. It's not Vegas so don't expect it to be the same. However, there are a lot less people and you can have just as much fun. Saw a couple of shows at other casinos and a great live band.

Room Tip: Ask for the California tower if you don't have children, it's adults only. Get a river view...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank WeLuvARoadTrip
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
Tropicana Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!