Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection
$33
$20
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
$22
$70
$189
$180
3,058 results
All reviewscalifornia towercolorado riveroutback steakhousecove bartennis courtsriver viewpanda expressvisit laughlinbullhead cityoutlet mallfloor to ceiling windowsadult towerplayers cardother hotelsslot machinesnice roomgrand canyon
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We spent this past weekend at the Aquarius with our Mini Cooper club. They provided us with a nice hospitality suite overlooking the river. Friday evening we had dinner at the Outback Steak House (you must try their pork chops) then to the Cove bar for a pineapple upside down martini (another must try). Overall, we loved the hotel and their staff.

Room Tip: Get a river view room. Sunrises are very pretty.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Debbie01234
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Once again the Aquarius did not disappoint !! The room size and cleanliness is an absolute plus for the amount you pay for a room here. Getting a river view room on the upper floors makes for a great view.
The odds on the poker machines are great and it never is a problem pulling up a chair at a gaming table. Walked up to the "craps" tables at will while here. Excellent place to try a "new game" if your up for it, as most of the dealers are eager to teach.
Highly reccomend the "river bar" at the back of the casino....watch your games, play the poker machines and have a cocktail......seems like a kept secret, as we were the only people there a few times on a football sunday.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Gary m
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

So on our first stay...first day...five hours into being here...we get stuck in the elevator...called and was told engineering was on its way...after waiting 25 minutes that the elevator guy was called out and would be another 25 minutes out...so after spending and hour in the elevator we get off and the asst hotel manager Stella...the security boss..and some big security dude was there waiting for us...when they asked if we were okay I said yes but I was pissed the security guy gets all attitudinal with me...well we had to call the elevator guy...I don't give a f..k who you had to call...be a little sympathetic...my wife and I were just stuck in your elevator...went to the front desk still peeved and all I got was...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...every other word was I'm sorry...here is free breakfast....oh here is free dinner...not a single smile once...no reassurance that this is a glitch...the security boss told the elevator guy dean that we didn't jump...I see that this is obviously not the first time...I read other posts here about being stuck and being accused of jumping...they are very lucky they didn't pull that crap on me...

• Stayed: November 2012
4  Thank Jkaspr7
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Aquarius Casino is our stopping place on the way to Tucson. Great prices & good rooms. Spend time in the casino but, have hard time with the smoke. But will return again for the price & the quality of the rooms.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Judy C
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We did not know what to expect, and honestly were a bit worried. What could we expect in a room we paid less than fifty dollars for? What a great surprise it was! The room was big, clean, and had a great view. The panoramic room has one wall of window, floor to ceiling.

We dropped our bags and headed to the casino. As we got off the elevators, we were greeted by two bell-staff who wished us luck and told us to have a good time. How different from Las Vegas, which we were not impressed with at all.

We got our player's card, which entitled us to 25% off the buffet and discounts on everything else in the casino. By the way, in the casino are many restaurants including Out Back, along with Starbucks, McDonalds, Subway, and others. You really never really need to leave. If you wanted to, there are other casinos to walk to, along with an outlet mall just across the parking lot.

EVERYONE was friendly, and we really had a good time. Only thing that could have been better would be winning lots of money, which did not happen. lol

Area of opportunity: More beverage servers on the casino floor. They seemed to congregate at the tables, which I understand, as those are the spenders. However, it would have been nice to have more in the slots area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple