“Can not say enough how great this buffet is!!”

Fresh Market Square Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Fresh Market Square Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Laughlin
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thomas Edison
Transit: There is a Laughlin community bus, taxi service and a unique water taxi that is available from all other casinos on Casino drive.
Reviewed August 20, 2009

We come to Laughlin and Vegas alot - family in Laughlin. This buffet always tops our lists. Every time we come we check out some more buffets in Vegas and compare them to the gold standard which is the Harrah's in Laughlin. I know it sounds silly, but this buffet is that good. It is better than Mandalay Bay, Luxor's Dish, Planet Hollywood's Spice Market, Rio's Carnival Buffet, Exaclibur's (way better), Paris' buffet and Treasure Island's Dish. It is hands-down the best buffet in Laughlin - Aquarius is good, but can not rival Harrah's. The variety of the food is outstanding - great omelettes made to order. Excellent salad bar, Mexican, seafood and Italian. My favorite is the desserts - both regular and sugar free selection. All outstanding - do not miss this buffet if in Laughlin!!

5  Thank xiphoid76

Reviewed November 23, 2008

I am not a buffet guy. I go in Vegas only because it's comped or I am starving, and can't decide what both my daughter and I want to have. So this covers all bases. We were in Laughlin on a comp trip and decided to try the buffet Saturday night 11/22. It was above average in my opinion. Very pleasant staff, nice room to graze. Recently remodeled I believe. The food was above average. I did not like the steak, as it's call Steak night, and for $18 each you can have a NY steak. It's cooked like a roast, and they cut it like Prime Rib. it was rubbery and tough though. I did learn you could have it grilled after they cut it, but it was too late for me. I thought the chinese was great, the italian stuff my daughter said was plain. Deserts were plentiful. I'd go back.

1  Thank Johnny V
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Save your money and go upriver to better food and thought. Even going to the Indian Reservation proves better than this mess. I will not return, and hope that Harrah's gets their stuff together. Laughlin needs some positive influx--not this kind of exposure. Wake up and smell disaster!!!!!!

1  Thank CRay2002
Reviewed March 21, 2008

Definitely worth the $15! There was so much food! I enjoyed the sushi and the cheesecake. My husband liked the prime rib. There was certainly something for everyone. I didn't like the shrimp cocktail, but I just put the plate to one side of the table and went back for more sushi. Not a problem! Price includes soda, tea, water, or coffee. Better price than eating at their beach cafe. (which also had yummy food!)

Reviewed August 21, 2007

This review is for the buffet only.
I've been to their buffet many times but this time was a shocker. I was taking my two grandchildren there but they wanted to charge $14.99 for my 8 yr old grandson to eat there. Someone in their Cafe (which has great food) said they changed the buffet to include seafood and steak on weekends so they want to make up the cost difference. The prices are now, 0-2 free, 3-7 $8.99, 8 and up $14.99. Beware!! I've never seen an 8 yr old eat that much food. Maybe Shaq should hear about this.

4  Thank youngdee