“Hugh ham steak breakfast”
Review of Pints Brewery

Pints Brewery
Ranked #44 of 90 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My friend and I stopped by the Pints Brewery a the Colorado Belle Casino for their famous ham steak breakfast. It consists of two eggs, diced potatoes, toast and a HUGH ham steak. The price?...$5.99. Surprisingly the quality was rather good but entirely too much to eat. Truly a gimmick but very popular. Service was good.

1  Thank azjohnny

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Visited once for breakfast cocktails: delicious Bloody Mary and beer/clamato's. Fun servers.
And another visit for supper: had the pizza and beers. Very delicious.
Fun place to hang out and taste some beers. Had a big menu with lots of choices.
Definitely one of the best stops on our trip.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I stood at Colorado Belle. As we were walking in the casino, I encountered the aroma that reminded me of county fairs and backyard bbq's. The smell of a wood burning grill. Actually it's charcoal, but it still smells heavenly. It was good enough for us to go twice. The first time I got a burger and my wife got the chicken fried steak. The burger wasn't frozen, it was made on site, and it was smoky and good, the chicken fried steak was pretty good too. I also got the beer sampler, which is a 5 oz glass of 6 or 7 of their beers. I liked all but 2. The blueberry beer is very good, as well as the red. The second time I got the big nasty sandwich, and my wife got a steak. They sat us by a view of the river, which was a nice touch, since it was a full moon that night. We also got a pizza for an appetizer. We got pulled pork and roasted garlic, which was a wonderful combination. The sandwich didn't look too big, but was good and filling. The steak was flavorful, and the pizza was very good. The service needs a little more schooling on the beers and food, but they were friendly. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who likes places that make their own beer, and pretty good, filling food.

1  Thank Skip31
Reviewed March 2, 2014

the food and service was very good - great value - we had dinner twice and breakfast. Both were very filling.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We tried a couple of the beers. The blueberry was fun, but not spectacular. The wines are horribly limited with a couple red and white versions of cheap plonk.

We made the mistake of ordering Calamari Sticks (not noticing the "sticks" part of the name) - breaded, deep fried something. Couldn't have told you it was calamari, if you'd have asked. I assume this was the chicken nuggets version of calamari.

We didn't bother ordering any other food.

The service was alright. We sat at the bar and the bar tender was friendly and spend enough time answering questions, etc. Food service was quick. It's possible there are many much better items on the menu.

As a place for a drink on the strip, I would return.

Been to Pints Brewery? Share your experiences!