Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort
Ranked #14 of 39 things to do in Laughlin
Reviewed August 5, 2013

How do yo give a casino a good review when you loose? Ok it is a nice casino and I loved the "non-smoking" section. I was actually able to stay for an hour or more and be able to breath. Only issue was the table games like roulette and 3 card poker in the non-smoking section were closed down. If you wanted to play those games you had to go to the smoking section. I love this "no smoking" sections in casinos today. It helps to make the experience much more enjoyable.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Before I left for Riverside...friends were telling me, that they only have old slot machine...so when I arrived, as moved though the casino, I was counting how many new machines that were on the floor...I stop counting after 60...they do have new slot machine...two of them paid off nicely...but I still played my old favorites, RED HOTS...don't win that often, but I like playing them.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We especially enjoyed the band Echo Valle at the Laughlin Riverside hotel and casino. They rocked and kept us all on the dance floor...wow the lady singer was phenomenal...we will come back just to see them!

1  Thank jerrykritzman
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Haven't been here in a long time so I went to the river side the last time I was in Laughlin. It's still the same old riverside and still a worth while stop on the casino trail. The slots are a little tight but I still had fun.

1  Thank Darthraider
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Although our room had some difficulties (first a lock issue and later a condensation leak) the staff couldn't be friendlier. It was a very busy holiday weekend so cell service was sadly lacking but there's so much to do, you hardly notice!