“very friendly place”

Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort
Ranked #14 of 39 things to do in Laughlin
Reviewed February 26, 2013

this place has all you could want. shows, bowling, gambeling, food, drinks. big food court.it was hard to choose what and where to eat everyday. there is a very nice pool there for those who want to relaxs. i have foiund that everyone who works in laughlin are very polite and really want you back. thers not to much not to like. try it once i am sure you will go back as i will.

1  Thank gtobin1

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am mostly a slot player. I am not big on table games. I've never seen stingier slot machines anywhere including the Indian Casinos. Have you ever walked through a casinos' slot floor and you could hear a pin drop? Visit Don's.
The table games might be just fine. The main floor appears to be smokier than most. However, that's the smoker's right. The do have a small non-smoking area but most of the time there is very little activity and only a few tables open.
Their penny slots seem very popular.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

we found this casino very smoky and difficult to walk around with the narrow aisles. It also looks worn and dark. the staff are not overly friendly and very rarely smile. the food prices are high when compared to other casinos. we stayed there but ate at the Edgewater. The buffets were $4 cheaper per person than the Riverside.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The casino is too smokey! Gave me a sore throat! Went to play blackjack... the dealers are not very friendly, no one smiles and they are just overall not very friendly like they are next door at the aquarius!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort was very nice. The King of Clubs players club had some nice benefits. We earned comp dollars throughout the week that we used to pay for three meals at the Riverside Buffet. You also can convert points to cash that can be redeemed at the ticket redemption kiosks. The casino has a relatively large non-smoking area, and all of the restaurants are non-smoking. I had a rough week at the casino, but my father and step-mother had their share of nice hits on the machines. The only issue I have is that I was hoping to see some machines I have never seen before.

1  Thank BD_IC_2801