“Newest slots on the river”

Golden Nugget Casino Laughlin
Ranked #4 of 39 things to do in Laughlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Lively gaming complex offers such favorites as blackjack, craps, roulette, three-way poker, slot machines and keno in a tropical-inspired atmosphere.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The slots here were of a good variety, although the keno machines that I love are probably the oldest machines on the river. I always win on those machines, as I did this time. But there is a good variety that the other casinos do not have. The service people were very friendly and helpful. This is my favorite casino in Laughlin.

There are newer reviews for Golden Nugget Casino Laughlin

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place rated high on here so, we booked it for two nights. The room was dirty, hair in the bathtub and the sink leaked. The leak was noisy. They couldn't fix it but, did offer to move us. They were nice folks but, we opted to go back to the Aquarius where we've never went real wrong.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel was nice and the room was comfortable. My first problem was when we tried to check in early, it was as if the gal behind the desk was scolding me for trying to check in before 3:00pm. When we did get our room it was with two double beds. I returned to the front desk and informed them that I had booked a king room on Orbitz. They told me that since I booked with a 3rd party that my King room was a request and not a booking.
I think I will try another hotel should I return to Laughlin.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

More than half of the slots are poker-based games. The payouts were decent and the decor is outstanding!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Slots were not as friendly to me as the Tropicana. Took more than they gave back. I guess that's how they make a profit. :-)