1,289 results
All reviews prime rib room colorado river north tower bowling alley car museum gourmet room movie theater sun country airlines uss riverside bullhead city casa serrano charter flight non smoking casino players card players club view of the river the mexican restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I am typing this review on my drive back to Vegas. About 7:50 PM I was getting ready head out for the night when I seen a cockroach run across the bed towards the back of the bed. I called the front desk and they offered another room, but at that point I knew I wouldn't be able to close my eyes there. They refused to give me a refund since I booked through hotels.com. The agent at Hotels.com said they would refund me as long as the hotel allowed it. Kimberly the front desk supervisor didnt allow it. Instead she said that because I did not accept a new room it would be up to "Hotel Accounting". I'm sorry but if a guest finds a cockroach in your hotels bed you give them a refund! I will go on about this till this hotel gives me my refund. And I mean I will stand in front of the hotel letting everyone that walks in know about this.

Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank sonia g
Reviewed May 8, 2019

The Riverside is a great place to stay and play. The Poker Room is one of the best run poker rooms in Nevada and by far the best on the Colorado River. Very good movie theaters, Awesome bowling center, and Great entertainment. The rooms are good but the one draw back are the pillows they are NOT very comfortable. Over all the food choices at the Riverside are very good. So go and stay and have a great time.

Room tip: Higher floors with a river view.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ron P
Reviewed May 8, 2019

We frequent Riverside often - for over 30 years. We have never used their Events though and have to say it was a fantastic experience. We held our Mother's Celebration of Life at the Bridgeview Room and could not have been happier. From the direction of the BEST Director of Events - Richard Palm to all the staff we were impressed from start to finish. The room was lovely, the service excellent, food great and the price very pleasing. If you are thinking of somewhere to have an event where you are treated well and want to soak in some river time as well - head to the Riverside.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Debbie G
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Stayed in the north tower on a recent trip. Surprised to find cockroaches in our room and killed 6 before checking out the next morning. Also saw many in the hallway and elevator lobby.
Complained to front desk and they obviously were well schooled with the problem and tried to pass it off as just stink bugs, even as one crawled by in the hallway behind them. Did an internet check and these were not stink bugs.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
7  Thank 1952tessie
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We were able to walk in to this great place The prime Rib Room is hard to get in without reservations. The food is excellent along with the service. If you get the chance and treat yourself to perfect dining. The prime rib was perfect. Salad,desserts and all the fixings. It was great

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple