Tight machines, rooms are fair, service fair. Don't waste your money at the the Prime Rib House. What a joke! $15 gets you crappy cut of meat, iceburg lettuce, and instant potatoes. Spend $5 more for a great meal at the Outback next door at the Aquarious. Machines pay better, atmosphere and staff are much nicer and rooms are WAY nicer. The rooms at the Aquarious are usually less expensive too. I frequent Nevada/Vegas area a lot. Personally, I prefer to bypass Laughlin all together and drive the extra 90 miles to Vegas but if you like things a little less lively than Vegas, Laughlin's not bad. Just DON'T STAY AT THIS HOTEL. Especially if you are under 60 cause you'll be the only one there that is. MAJOR geriatric environment. BORING!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin