We had a charter flight with a room at Riverside. I had read some bad reviews for the Riverside, but I have no complaints. We were in room 1880, south tower, which overlooks river. The beds were comfortable, rooms clean. We did alot of sightseeing, so were only in the room to sleep, and it was more than adequate. Did the rivercruise which leaves right from there. Did the jetboat tour to Lake Havasu which left from the Aquarious, which is next door, so that was handy for us too. Enjoyed the movie theatre. The riverside cafe has a beautiful view of river and we ate breakfast there one day and had very good and fast service. Also ate at Serranos Mexican restaurant which is located across the street, good food and cheap! Enjoyed Karoke in the Dance Club (although it took us awhile to figure out exactly where karoke was at). Went to the Losers Club, but unfortunately for us, the bad wasn't the greatest when we were there. Overall, had a great vacation. Would have liked for them to have free internet, but they didn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin