Seems as Don Laughlin has aged so has the hotel.
Stayed here on Feb21, saturday night. Booked the room on their online web site,, which incredibly was a waste of time. I booked a King Smoking room. What they gave me was a non smoking queen double bed room on the south tower 26 freaking floor. The lady at the reservations desk was going to give me the room i book until some woman supervisor came up behind her and told She to hose us.
i will never stay here again. the room was ok for a non smoker who likes the queen beds, the opposite of what i was supposed to get,, and return the room plastic key cards or pay 2 bucs each
I had previous stayed at the edgewater there, though the rooms were not great
dirty carpets,, paper thin walls,
car show was ok, but doesnt last long, at least that is free, amazingly
my main gripe here is the way they did the switch er room on the room i booked.
Overall rating = D----
remember first impressions mean the most, if your screwed when you first walk in, leave,,
oh and no room service, no high speed or any internet and A one hitter coffee pot i the room with styrfoam cups that will melt , lol, if you leave them on the burner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin