Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort
Official Hotel
Tropicana Laughlin(Laughlin)
$47
  • Pool
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
$22
$50
$25
$40
1,158 results
All reviewsprime rib roomcolorado rivernorth towerbowling alleycar museumgourmet roomsun country airlinesmovie theaterbullhead citycharter flightnon smoking sectionsidewalk cafeview of the riverplayers carddavis damplayers clubthe mexican restaurant
Reviewed December 14, 2008

We went to Laughlin, NV to see Sammy Kershaw in concert at the Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Casino. We didn't book a room but decided to show up and just get a room which is not normal for us to do - but it worked out. I asked for a suite with a view - we got it! The room was very nice - it had two balconies overlooking the Colorado River.

The valet was great, the lady that checked us in was so very nice - and actually everyone that we met at this hotel was very friendly.

I brought my children with us and we did some sightseeing and went on the cruise on the Colorado River - that was part of the hotels amenities - it's actually very reasonable charge for the cruise. It was totally hot out but we didn't mind being on the cruise.

The restaurants are all great at the hotel - well except I wouldn't do the buffet there it wasn't that great quality food. I eat out a lot and I'm not that super picky about buffet food - but OMG that was definitely a one time place I'd never go back there. The cafe had great food so we ate there all the other meals.

We enjoyed our trip to Laughlin and I look forward to going back!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank countrymomma
Reviewed December 7, 2008

My wife and I went their for a second time for vacation. We booked one of there inexpensive travel packages through the casino. By far one of the easiest convenient trips we ever have taken. shuttle from airport and check in was quick and easy. Rooms are clean and kept up but pretty basic which was okay we didn't spend much time in room anyway. We had a small problem with TV not working but when we called they had it taken care of quickly. I highly recommend the prime rib room it's cut to order and comes with salad and potato bar for $14.00.
We will definately return.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mattsaurer
Reviewed November 28, 2008

Riverside is big but it needs to be much cleaner. The slot machines are glazed over with smoke and the rooms are not cleaned properly. I understand the go green theory but when the bedsheets are dirty upon checking into the room, I think that falls outside of the go green category.

The air filters apparently need attention. Even in the no smoking section the air was pungent with ciagartte odor. This is very noticeable to me and I am a smoker. Other casinos we visited did not have this issue.

The employees are very nice and pleasant to assist in the casino and restaraunts.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank krp208
Reviewed November 19, 2008

We have traveled all over the U.S., and always stay at casinos wherever possible, including Vegas, Tunica, and Biloxi. This is far and away the best value we've had. Called them to book, because the Mini-Vacation sounded too good to be true, but it was as advertised. 2 nights in a 23d floor room, immaculate, overlooking the river, trip for wife and myself on the riverboat and a buffet for my wife and myself only $99! The staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful, the variety of entertainment on-site is incredibly diverse and enjoyable when we're not gambling, and the variety of slot machines is great. Also, they have one of the few non-smoking slot areas where they actually enforce the no-smoking rule. Good food, good drinks, good times. Except for the trade show I visit annually in Vegas, this place is our new western destination resort.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Exiraboy
Reviewed November 15, 2008

We have stayed at the Riverside three times, and found them great. As a whole, the staff went out of their way to be helpful. The buffet had a good selection, the prices reasonable, good food, and our waitress, Lynn, was a real joy. Only once did we stay at another hotel, and promptly returned to the Riverside. There's the car collection, first run movies, bowling, or just stroll along the river, so there is much to do, besides just feeding the machines. The Dinner Cruise may seem a bit expensive, ($40 this year,) but what hasn't increased in price? The staff is wonderful, the food excellent, and the night two hour river tour made for some good photos. Every year we look forward to a return trip to Laughlin. My wife doesn't gamble, but there's enough to keep her perfectly happy.

• Stayed: November 2008