Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Desert Rancho Motel(Bullhead City)
Gretchen's Inn(Bullhead City)
View Hotel
Nevada Club Inn(Bullhead City)
1,147 results
All reviewsprime rib roomcolorado rivernorth towerbowling alleycar museumgourmet roomsun country airlinesmovie theaterbullhead citycharter flightnon smoking sectionsidewalk cafeview of the riverplayers carddavis damplayers clubthe mexican restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was are 8 or 9th time going on the junket from Seattle. Left at 10am stopped in San Jose on the way down and was at the casino by 2:30. I always ask for the north tower with a pool view, got the north tower with the dam view. Hate that side because of the constant sound of all the fans and the semi trucks. Usually if we get there that early we go down to the pool for a couple hours. No sun so I guess were going to start to give our money to Don a little earlier then normal. Girlfriend played slots I played some slots but spend most of my time at the river bar playing video poker, we were about even by the end of the night. The north tower elevators were on the fritz the hole time we were there, they would stop at random floors miss your floor was very annoying. Sunday was the day of all day rain. Went down to the bar had a couple bloody marys played VP and watched a few jet skiers out in the rain. We walked down to the Belle in the pouring rain played a little there, then went to the hideout played a little there had a bucket of beers then went to Bikinis and had a few drinks there watched some lady come in and yell at her husband for being there. Went back to the Riverside played there till early in the morning we were down a couple hundred at the point. Monday went down to the River Bar for VP and bloody marys. Finally some sun spent the day at the 3rd floor pool. Took a nap then went a played some more. Tuesday did the same. Woke up Wednesday and packed flight was leaving at 3pm so brought bags to valet and walked around and played for a couple of hours. Took a cab to the airport. All and all we had a great trip first time we have been there when there were clouds in the sky let alone rain. On the plane back heard a couple people complain about a few thing, always makes me laugh because even if we had to pay to go down there at $400 for 2 people with 4 nights hotel and airfair what could you really complain about.

2  Thank Rayedwwa
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Recently stayed at the hotel, this past weekend, Aug 23rd-Aug25th, another GREAT stay!! The weather was a little rainy, but that was ok..enjoyed the buffet and the bowling alley to the max. The rooms were fantastic, clean, supplied well, and the bed was super comfortable. staff as usual were professional and accomadating. will stay here every time i am in Laughlin NV!!

Room Tip: center elevators amke all rooms easy to get too
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank SammySeahawk27
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We usually go to Las Vegas and this was our first trip to Laughlin in 9 years. We were offered a great deal so decided to go for my birthday week-end. The staff was very pleasant and the rooms for the most part were OK. We stayed in the South Tower with a riverview. Construction and renovation was happening on our floor and on the floor above us starting at 8:30 a.m. Luckily we only had to endure that on Friday. The bathroom was pretty sad. No ventilation, the bathtub needs replacing and the fixtures re-caulked. Our sink stopped-up on the second day. I called for a plumber, but no one ever came. The other reviewers are right about the toiletries. Tthe soap is like sandpaper (remember LAVA soap?). Those special "miracle" pillows were more of a nightmare. Overall we still had a fun time. The poker room is small and not much action. The Race & Sports Book was very roomy and we spent a lot of time there. Loved the car exhibits, but then we love classic cars. We will likely go back - if we get another good deal.

1  Thank Robin L
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The Riverside has been my place to go on the river for more than 30 years. I have to admit that I haven't stayed in the Hotel since 2002. Well, I was very disappointed in the condition of the room we stayed in. Mini executive suite but for the square footage, it is a standard room. The bathroom was bad, there was feces on the toilet paper holder, a plugged hole in the celling had toilet paper in it, chrome not shined, just looked old and dirty. On the elevator another couple in conversation asked if our bathroom looked liked theirs, she explained and I had to say yes. Also our sliding glass door lock was not latching properly but we did not know it and my wife and I went out to have coffee on the patio deck and when I closed the slider behind me it latched! We were lock out five floors up. The good thing our neighbors come out and called security. The staff is friendly as always and all the respect for Don Laughlin and his vision but, the place needs a remodel bad!

2  Thank Douglas M
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed in the executive suite in the North Tower. Great view of the river and comfortable beds. Had lots of fun in the pool in the South Tower. The only things we were not pleased with were the valet service on 2 different occasions and wish the room at least had a microwave and wet bar since it is a "suite." Can't wait for next year and we will be staying at Riverside again hopefully I win at the slots though.

3  Thank Frogger22